• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DO you think you can control your own destiny?

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
samleong said can lah. samleong insisted vehemently you can.
if you work hard , work smart , and network with the right kind of people
you are on your way to be a millionaire.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
samleong said can lah. samleong insisted vehemently you can.
if you work hard , work smart , and network with the right kind of people
you are on your way to be a millionaire.

work hard, work smart can make you rich.
but one day you have to die also leh.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
work hard, work smart can make you rich.
but one day you have to die also leh.

thats true,old fart can rule this island with an iron fist control,and impose his thousand year dynasty upon us but at the end of the day he still has to face death....not only that he has to face his maker in hell.....

Last edited:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• quotes-about-life-my-life-is-not-perfect-it-does-have-perfect.jpg
    quotes-about-life-my-life-is-not-perfect-it-does-have-perfect.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 150

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your destiny is fixed at birth according to your natal chart but you can vary it slightly ... ultimately if the pistol is to be fired it has to be fired but you can tweak the timing to mitigate the effects of outcome...... Chao Khun Raj

jw5

Loyal
Don't disturb him today lah! He is busy solving worldly problems. Some other day when you see him start many boliao threads, aha! Then you can kacheow him. :biggrin:

Man of little faith! What happened to the power of prayer? I thought your X'tian God very de powderful one?