• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian Air Said to Present Turnaround Plan

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian Airline System Bhd. (MAS), the carrier whose jet was shot down over Ukraine last week, will present a turnaround plan this week to the government fund that controls it, people familiar with the matter said.

The proposals presented to majority owner Khazanah Nasional Bhd. will include taking the company private or allowing it to go bankrupt and then renegotiating union contracts, said one of the people, who asked not to be named as the information is private. Khazanah, Malaysia’s sovereign wealth fund, owns 69.4 percent of the carrier.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...present-options-for-turnaround-this-week.html

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get rid of the Bumiputra policy and see how high MAS can fly. Soviet missiles won't be able to even smell the jet exhaust.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysian Airline System Bhd. (MAS), the carrier whose jet was shot down over Ukraine last week, will present a turnaround plan this week to the government fund that controls it, people familiar with the matter said.

The proposals presented to majority owner Khazanah Nasional Bhd. will include taking the company private or allowing it to go bankrupt and then renegotiating union contracts, said one of the people, who asked not to be named as the information is private. Khazanah, Malaysia’s sovereign wealth fund, owns 69.4 percent of the carrier.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...present-options-for-turnaround-this-week.html

Then, they will issue statement & say, that, nothing is being discussed, negotiated or planned...like on July 3 or 4, this year!!. They will let MAS go bankrupt....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;lcOxhH8N3Bo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcOxhH8N3Bo[/video]

Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming round
Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears
Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit nervous
That the best of all the years have gone by
Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit terrified
And then I see the look in your eyes
Turn around bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart

Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit restless and I dream of something wild
Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit helpless and I'm lying like a child in your arms
Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit angry and I know I've got to get out and cry
Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit terrified
But then I see the look in your eyes

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
452415312.jpg

“The outlook is very dire,” says Mohshin Aziz, an aviation analyst at Kuala Lumpur–based Maybank. The airline, he fears, “won’t be able to survive beyond the year in its current form.” Mohshin believes that Malaysia Airlines will have to greatly shrink its business, perhaps eradicating most of the international routes it flies, to focus on the more profitable parts of the operations. “It will never get back to the large size it was before,” he says.
http://time.com/3011201/malaysia-airlines-ukraine-crash-survival-business-mh370-mh17

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just change the airline name,problem solved,or ask Temasek to invest in it.i mean the share price is now 20 sen,ho ching can buy MAS in her sleep.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysian Airlines ticket prices must be quite cheap now. Should be quite a bargain for flights to SE Asian destinations.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
simple......... sell to SQ for $1

That will be 0.38 sen , it is not worth that price at the moment....quite recent it sank to 0.12 sen, then some buying up....it went highs lately round 25 sen.....now, with the sec on disaster.....$1....HC maybe will buy...who knows this Maverick Investor? buy at $1...MAS will go under to 0.005sen.

They company is starring bankruptcy in its face....how long can they shore it up??...it is bleeding losses every single second..

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Going bankrupt is the way to go. MAS is laden with too many contracts that former MAS CEO Tajuddin made hundreds of millions from and another big UMNO tycoon is feasting on.

The golden egg is now kaput.

Suarez

Alfrescian
Loyal

The equivalent of Temasick?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
just change the airline name,problem solved,or ask Temasek to invest in it.i mean the share price is now 20 sen,ho ching can buy MAS in her sleep.

temasek will spend $5mil to rename it mas. then sink in another $5bln for long term investment before long, all will b gone like ansett airways.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If scholars werent involved in the turnaround plan, plan will fail. Scholars needed!

What scholars are you talking about? You think, the people who are running M.A.S. are lowly educated, only SINgapore have scholars?? This is about Malay pride & a Malay National Airline....:rolleyes: