• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans are so blessed!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night I want to eat supper also cannot find any place open in my angmo land!

Must go hungry every night! Few Singaporeans could appreciate how God has blessed the country!

a1kc3q.png

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night I want to eat supper also cannot find any place open in my angmo land!

Must go hungry every night! Few Singaporeans could appreciate how God has blessed the country!

Ang moh order pizza and Chinese food to their homes. When in rome do as the romans do. Don't have to go hungry every night.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would love to see the notorious Ah Nehs and the Ah Tiong tourists having fun trying out the hawker food at those stalls..

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get yourseld a gun. I think it was Eddie Murphy who said if ya got a gun, you'd never get hungry.

Cheers!

Must go hungry every night! Few Singaporeans could appreciate how God has blessed the country!...................

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's inside the transit area. Your mythical creature God has cursed the Singaporeans and blessed the foreigners.