• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Like that also can meh?

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I say cannot lah!

What say you hah? :biggrin::smile:

10491095_1464239330495756_664735221088659693_n.jpg

10502476_1464239340495755_746847538066747416_n.jpg

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
got glass rut leeder came wanting to sell flag to me becos she wanted me to fly it............was think knn, want me to fly, give one to me lah!!
afterall I provide free space rental

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
20140515_ndp_ST.jpg

This year, our theme is "Our People, Our Home". It is about celebrating our people who have the will to stand up for our independence, and who care for each other. And together, we build Singapore: a good home to raise our children, and where we truly feel we belong.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I use the Singapore flag as doormat to wipe the soles of my shoes when I reach home. And I will surrender to and collaborate with any invader at the first opportunity. The PAP of the last 10 years made me what I am today.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ai yo, brother, like that, no need to teach our school children to sing "Mari kita rakyat Singapura" anymore, right?

Better still, no need NS anymore also? :smile:

You're singing the national anthem because you're bored and want some Malay language practice.

You're doing NS because you want to avoid the punitive consequences of not doing so.

Neither activity bolsters patriotism.

It's not good to raise kids to become overly patriotic... they'll become easily manipulated.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I blame the PAP for making me detest everything about the country..

National Day Parades, the singing of the National Anthem, the National Flag, fuck all these acts of patriotism..

We will not last another 50 years as a country under the PAP.. I welcome a merger with Mat Land..

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be the FTs doing it.

Local born sinkies are generally pissed off and the newly imported shitizens really do not care about respecting the flag. The new foreign shitizens are after all here for the good living only. What allegiance, what patriotism? It means nothing to them.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
....We will not last another 50 years as a country under the PAP.. I welcome a merger with Mat Land..

....and soon there will be pinoys in sinkapoo asking for merger with their pinoy land too. Sovereignty of sinkapoo goes down the drain.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
I use the Singapore flag as doormat to wipe the soles of my shoes when I reach home. And I will surrender to and collaborate with any invader at the first opportunity. The PAP of the last 10 years made me what I am today.

The country and the papees are different entities. Respect the flag as a symbol of the sovereignty of Singapore. You may feel better if you use the flag of the PAP to wipe even your arse. Never be a traitor to your own country. You can vote to topple the papees but never let your country be invaded by foreign forces.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The country and the papees are different entities. Respect the flag as a symbol of the sovereignty of Singapore. You may feel better if you use the flag of the PAP to wipe even your arse. Never be a traitor to your own country. You can vote to topple the papees but never let your country be invaded by foreign forces.

Even if you discount the PAP, I find it hard to discover any endearing qualities about Singapore. The economy doesn't impress me much, and apart from that... what's there left?