• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IMH psychiatrist suspended for affair with patient

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE — A psychiatrist at the Institute of Mental Health who initiated an affair with a patient he was seeing has been suspended from practice for 24 months, the Singapore Medical Council (SMC) said yesterday.

Dr Solomon Wong Kee Miew, 42, started seeing the female patient in April 2011, and immediately took a liking to her as he found her attractive. He would intentionally schedule consultation sessions with the woman such that he could spend more time with her, an SMC disciplinary tribunal noted.

At their sixth and final session in October that year, Dr Wong complimented her on her complexion and touched her on the cheek. He also asked if she would be keen to keep in touch with him and asked for her number.

About one month later, they started dating and first had sex soon after. Dr Wong had also sneaked out while he was on duty on at least two occasions to go on dates with her — once going for a musical with her at Marina Bay Sands.

After they ended their relationship in February 2012, the woman confided in one of Dr Wong’s colleagues, who lodged a complaint with the SMC on March 14.

At a disciplinary hearing in May, Dr Wong pleaded guilty to misusing his professional position to pursue and establish an improper relationship with the patient. In pleading for his suspension to be capped at 12 months, Dr Wong’s lawyers told the tribunal it was the first time he had committed such a misdemeanour, adding that he had also shown remorse by seeking psychotherapeutic treatment and counselling since.

The SMC’s lawyers, however, asked for a 36-month suspension, noting that Dr Wong had taken the initiative to pursue the improper relationship. Worse, the woman was particularly vulnerable as she was a psychiatric patient, they added.

In considering the sentence to be imposed, the disciplinary tribunal said: “We are in full agreement that the misconduct of having a sexual relationship with a patient is particularly grave and brings disrepute to the medical profession.”

Dr Wong was suspended for two years, until May 25, 2016, and censured.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think 30% of Singaporean women all a bit siao...

Not that hard to find. Everytime I break up with my ex, all become siao like that...scream, cry, shout, beg, etc.

Some even try to make me stay by telling me that they will let me do anything to them.

Speaking from experience? Other than IMH, where to find them?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not that hard to find. Everytime I break up with my ex, all become siao like that...scream, cry, shout, beg, etc.

Some even try to make me stay by telling me that they will let me do anything to them.

爱之深,恨之切

This kind of woman, even after death, will haunt you as a ghost. :eek:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think they mad because, I'm poor, ugly, rude, they call me a bastard and say they hate me when we are in a relationship.

So I do them a favour and break-up with them, then all hell break loose.

爱之深,恨之切

This kind of woman, even after death, will haunt you as a ghost. :eek:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Steady poon pi pi. You are my idol.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think they mad because, I'm poor, ugly, rude, they call me a bastard and say they hate me when we are in a relationship.

So I do them a favour and break-up with them, then all hell break loose.

This is the anthem of all scorned women. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;9G142ORhjPE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G142ORhjPE[/video]

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No lah...I very suay then kenna this kind of women.

When I nice and treat them with respect, they treat you like shit.

When I fed-up and play punk by fuck care all. They treat you like king.

I think some women just like to be treated like shit.

Steady poon pi pi. You are my idol.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah...I very suay then kenna this kind of women.

When I nice and treat them with respect, they treat you like shit.

When I fed-up and play punk by fuck care all. They treat you like king.

I think some women just like to be treated like shit.

men must play hard to get also, otherwise the low quality woman will think they are highly prized goods.