• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess who's next to be sued for defamation by LHL?

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
A little bird told me that LHL is very tulan with Michael D. Barr, author of "The ruling elite of Singapore".

If Michael Barr ever lands in Sinkapore, he will be detained under some trumped-up charges and served a defamation lawsuit.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The truth hurts doesn't it? No emperor likes to be told he is wearing no clothes.

As far as I'm concerned, imbecile Lee Hsien Loong should retire and let someone with brains take charge. While in retirement, you can go queue for chicken wings or take selfies and post them on your Facebook everyday... see if I care. :rolleyes:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the Prince gets compliments from Michael barr, he kept quiet. When he gets hantam, he kpkb and wants to sue.

Fucking balless eunuch.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Michael Barr has been writing books and articles about Singapore for sometime. He has also collaborated with Singaporeans including academics. You can't sue if it he can corroborate his comments. He works for a university. If a unsubstantiated error has been made in an academic article, a complaint to the University Senate will send enough sparks flying. Nothing has happened so far.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Michael Barr has been writing books and articles about Singapore for sometime. He has also collaborated with Singaporeans including academics. You can't sue if it he can corroborate his comments. He works for a university. If a unsubstantiated error has been made in an academic article, a complaint to the University Senate will send enough sparks flying. Nothing has happened so far.

Is it ...."am moh" ______ !! rhyme with Key!:biggrin:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I be the next one that they want to sue.

BUT BEFORE THAT, THE PAPS WILL BE DANGLING AND DANCING UNDER LAMP POSTS
OR WEARING GARLANDS AROUND THEIR NECKS

AND GO JOIN LKY DOWN BELOW

Don't worry, you won't be sued. You will be thrown into IMH.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This book is full of lies. Singapore is a meritocratic system, and people in power are there because of their own merits.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
When the Prince gets compliments from Michael barr, he kept quiet. When he gets hantam, he kpkb and wants to sue.

Fucking balless eunuch.

Prince? What prince? He's the fucking king now for goodness sake. You want to kenna lèse majesté is it?