• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucks Whatsup do not have even the most basic feature

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking Whatsup cannot attached a fucking file when want to send to other people. Fucking lots of fanciful option but do not have the most basic file attach option. When friend send me photo also cannot download to hp. Again lots of fucking fanciful option but does not have the most basic save to hp option. What the fuck I have decided to delete this fucking apps.

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Whatsup cannot attached a fucking file when want to send to other people. Fucking lots of fanciful option but do not have the most basic file attach option. When friend send me photo also cannot download to hp. Again lots of fucking fanciful option but does not have the most basic save to hp option. What the fuck I have decided to delete this fucking apps.

Bro...check you photo gallery...the photo sent from your friend should be there lah...

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are using Whatsup or WhatsApp.
When you opened a photo it's atoumatially save in the gallery,
something which I don't like. Need to go to gallery and delete it
if I don't want to save the photo.
But up loading a video clip is limited.

Aguero

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are you sure? :rolleyes:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you sure? :rolleyes:

Yes sure. For unable to save photo to own hp was corrected by bro saying it is auto download to hp whenever someone send a photo , hence no save option is available. However it is a real twit app for not being able to attach a simple file.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you opened a photo it's atoumatially save in the gallery, something which I don't like. Need to go to gallery and delete it
Err, you can also avoid auto save in gallery. Just go to hp settings, and say no. Saves you the housekeeping

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are using Whatsup or WhatsApp.
When you opened a photo it's atoumatially save in the gallery,
something which I don't like. Need to go to gallery and delete it
But up loading a video clip is limited.

There's an option for you to auto save or not.
Knn I can't believe there are so many tech idiots out there

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, no time to go and explore all the hp settings, unless it's really annoy me.

Master something before you use it....else it will give you problems instead of convienience.
Like all the losers who got pwned by FB, smartphones etc.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try wechat!! You will never look back.

Can call Kuay some more! There are some cheap kuays in this forum who are willing to offer their bodies for some money.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can call Kuay some more! There are some cheap kuays in this forum who are willing to offer their bodies for some money.
Had wechat for 1 year liao contacts are all I have known local and overseas.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah i'm using wechat now , much better than whatsapp.

I heard there is a apps to x-ray see through clothes, installed a few but all fake one knn, I still cannot see my chiobu colleague underwear.