• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucks Whatsup do not have even the most basic feature

Muller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah i'm using wechat now , much better than whatsapp.

I heard there is a apps to x-ray see through clothes, installed a few but all fake one knn, I still cannot see my chiobu colleague underwear.

By the time u discover that it's useless, malware already in your phone. :biggrin:

Confusion

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try wechat!! You will never look back.

Can call Kuay some more! There are some cheap kuays in this forum who are willing to offer their bodies for some money.

More than that. Like WhatsApp, WeChat has access to all your personal information stored in your smart phones.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the time u discover that it's useless, malware already in your phone. :biggrin:

In fact I am not sure what will happen to a hp when malware attacks, is it slowing down ? Unlike pc, it does not have pop out windows ?
What are the symptoms of a malware attack ?

Muller

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact I am not sure what will happen to a hp when malware attacks, is it slowing down ? Unlike pc, it does not have pop out windows ?
What are the symptoms of a malware attack ?

Malware or malicious software is any software used to disrupt computer operation, gather sensitive information, or gain access to private computer systems. It can appear in the form of executable code, scripts, active content, and other software. Malware is a general term used to refer to a variety of forms of hostile or intrusive software. Malware includes computer viruses, worms, trojan horses, ransomware, spyware, adware, and other malicious programs.

Malware usually comes together with bundled free software that u downloaded so make sure that the source where u downloaded from is reliable and always have good anti virus software installed on your pc and smart phone. Your anti virus program will prompt u of any malicious software during installation. Also make sure that u have a reliable internet browser with security features for your smart phone as u can get viruses and malwares from virus infected websites.