• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Preferential Treatment, Only For Scroobal

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee hong moderator merged threads until Leongsam dulan, take away all his power, left a title only :o

nomorelisa

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a mod squad but dunno how many of them.

I thought Sam Leong does everything that is why in fact no one actually has any power. It's all an illusion, as he can give and he can take away. He zapped me and then he reversed. All the zaps given by members he can undo. He is Lord of SBF.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats true but its to be ecpected since its his forum. The moderators have certain functions such as merging threads and doing other housekeeping duties.

I thought Sam Leong does everything that is why in fact no one actually has any power. It's all an illusion, as he can give and he can take away. He zapped me and then he reversed. All the zaps given by members he can undo. He is Lord of SBF.

jw5

Loyal
Samy Leong is the Lord Of The Rings, King Of The Kingdom, Mayor Of The Mansion, Founding Father Of The Forum.

Scroobal on the other hand is a Subservient Family Butler who frequently gets fucked in the arsehole by Arabs and Banglas. :biggrin:

nomorelisa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats true but its to be ecpected since its his forum. The moderators have certain functions such as merging threads and doing other housekeeping duties.

Well the seniors here are preoccupied with the zapping game, and Sam Leong must be laughing his ass out.

nomorelisa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Samy Leong is the Lord Of The Rings, King Of The Kingdom, Mayor Of The Mansion, Founding Father Of The Forum.

Scroobal on the other hand is a Subservient Family Butler who frequently gets fucked in the arsehole by Arabs and Banglas. :biggrin:

The why is he professing this forum is democratic?

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A few zaps , a few upzs its all in the game mostly, although in a few cases the grumpy old man does have a point. But its very rare.

Well the seniors here are preoccupied with the zapping game, and Sam Leong must be laughing his ass out.