• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today I Was Attended To By A Doctor From The 8th Ranked Medical School In Pinoyland

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: Hardware Zone

Thank You PAP! Today i was attended to by a doctor from the 8th ranked medical school in Pinoyland

while graduates from pinoy medical schools are not recognized as Doctors by USA and reclassed and made to work as Nurses

Our Government has the foresight to recognized these excellent qualifications as equal to harvard medical degree so that SG Citizens will have top of the line Medical Care

PAP wan Sui!

AND YES ITS TRUE... THERE ARE PINOY DOCS IN SINGAPORE...

o3DmhBx.jpg

End of article

Local students, especially girls, are shut out from the medical faculty despite stellar results, yet they hire doctors with dubious degrees from third world countries such as India and the Philippines.

A search on the Singapore Medical Council yields the following.

Mind you, this is only on the 1st page of the search result on just one restructured hospital, Tan Tock Seng Hospital.
On the same page of search result, there were also doctors with other foreign degrees.

oFA2ftH.png

ldUf81n.png

98RaaUg.png

ahv2c9r.png

FXfUFsq.png

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Today I Was Attended To By A Doctor From The 8th Ranked Medical School In Pinoyl

Congrats, you lived to tell your tale.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Today I Was Attended To By A Doctor From The 8th Ranked Medical School In Pinoyl

Congrats, you lived to tell your tale.

Seems going into public hospital in sinkapoo for treatment is like playing tikam, a game of chance. If a foreigner doctor attended to you, and he got a fake medical degree, you might leave the hospital in a body bag.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal

....AND YES ITS TRUE... THERE ARE PINOY DOCS IN SINGAPORE... ]

Pinoys can buy all kinds of certificates, passports, degrees, academic qualifications, etc from the back lanes in their country. Are these pinoy doctors re-tested and certified by SMC before employed by the public hospitals in sinkapoo?

It is scary if these pinoy doctors are fakes. Do sinkies have the choice to select their doctors for treatment in the public hospitals?

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No money is like that lor.

Seems going into public hospital in sinkapoo for treatment is like playing tikam, a game of chance. If a foreigner doctor attended to you, and he got a fake medical degree, you might leave the hospital in a body bag.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal

No money is like that lor.

You mean the poor in sinkapoo are not human beings and must accept fake doctors to treat them? Only the elites get treatment from real doctors?

Sinkapoo is a first world country with pinoy doctors unable to get acceptance by hospitals in USA. What kind of 1st world country is sinkapoo?

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its sinkiepoor , so if you are sinkie and you are poor then you sink.

You mean the poor in sinkapoo are not human beings and must accept fake doctors to treat them? Only the elites get treatment from real doctors?

Sinkapoo is a first world country with pinoy doctors unable to get acceptance by hospitals in USA. What kind of 1st world country is sinkapoo?

jw5

Loyal

Q: "What do they call the guy who finishes bottom of his class in Medical school in the worst medical school in the country?"

A: "Doctor".

Q: "What do they call the guy who works for family owned businesses but never takes them forward?"

A: "Subservient Family Butler"

:biggrin:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Although this forum hosts a lot of crap you sometimes get a piece of info like this that makes it worthwhile coming in here.
Standards are going down everywhere in SG. Mistakes are easily covered up in hospitals because few laymen know enough to question doctors. And do you think docs will rat on colleagues ? This is not a government that cares too much about the ordinary person. Of course, that ain't news.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

it would b a problem leaving in body bags minus a few organs or limbs.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

First World country with Third world doctors. Do any of these doctors treat the great Mafia Mentor LKY? That would be a blessing in disguise if the doc can quicken his demise.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

J kena Nepalese n Taiwanese
They re not better than pinoy.........

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Old news already... Wait till you encounter the Burmese and Ah Neh doctors. :biggrin:

Singapore: supposedly first world country, is actually a third world sweatshop for white collar workers.

Engineers, doctors, lawyers, teachers...no such thing as an iron rice bowl now. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your family members will be greeted with (insert appropriate foreign accent) "I am sorry, I tried my best." :o

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pinoys can buy all kinds of certificates, passports, degrees, academic qualifications, etc from the back lanes in their country. Are these pinoy doctors re-tested and certified by SMC before employed by the public hospitals in sinkapoo?

It is scary if these pinoy doctors are fakes. Do sinkies have the choice to select their doctors for treatment in the public hospitals?

pinoy doctors are really shit and stupid. there are hardly any pinoy doctors in USA. why??? how come they did not complain about discrimination against them??? of course in USA , land of equality they dare not complain as it would expose how stupid they are. 99.9999% of all pinoy doctors who took the standard licensing exams( like local USA graduates to gain the practice licence), FAILED misearably compareed to 70% of graduates of other countries who pass.
they are ONLY fit or smart enough to be nurses or porters or technicians!!! No kidding. ask USA doctors and they woould confirm so. Yet we are importing thousands of such crap into local hosp and they are damn yaya.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The litmus test for such foreign doctors is to allow them to open private practise on a trial basis and see whether they can survive on their own-then we can say there is freedom of choice, as one can choose to visit a pinoy or indian trained doctor or one trained in Singapore/UK ect2. In fact with so many Pinoys and Indian FT's working here they should thrive

Alternatively patients who go to polyclinics and hospitals should be offered a choice to choose a doctor-meaning they may have to wait longer if the doctor of their choice has many patients or pay more if they want to see a more senior doctor.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Every year, many thousands of JC students with all straight As, and hundreds of Poly students with perfect GPAs, have to compete tooth and nail for just 200 places in NUS+NTU Medical School. Every year (for last few decades), hundreds of these straight As students are forced to study Medicine abroad (and these are the lucky ones whose family can afford the $1 million fees + expenses to study Medicine overseas), and the fact that recognized Medical schools overseas (including many even better than NUS) accept them, proves they're actually good enough to be medical doctors.

And yet, every year PAP says "Jialat lah! we not enuff medical doctors in our hospitals leh! must import a lot more FT doctors!" and keep bringing in thousands of FT doctors every year. When our own Singaporean students who are good enough to study Medicine, are deprived of the opportunity to study Medicine locally.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These Pinoy 'doctors' come to sinkapore to get their medical training legitimize, just like money launderers get their illegal money legitimize. After they are done, they move on to greener pastures in the west.

It is a matter of time before the West will consider sinkapore medical certification equivalent to third world countries.