• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scroobal Calls Joetys A Bangkok Pimp. Do You Agree?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Here is Scroobal's Post today....

To me this is bullying. That statement should not have attracted any zaps. You also have low points. No one should tolerate this kind of bullying.

Now you know why I was after the Bangkok pimp and all his clone associates.

Strong words indeed....:eek:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is just a forum. People can say whatever they like. We're all just bit players.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here is Scroobal's Post today....

Strong words indeed....:eek:

Try to understand Screw Ball a bit, whenever he goes to Bangkok, the main objective is to find prostitutes.

So to him, all Thai ladies are chicken and all men in Thailand are pimps.

So you cannot blame him.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please dont do that. He will add martyr/persecution complex to his 1001 other complexes. But if you should decide to do so then please remember to accompany zaps with courteous comments.

Boss, if i zap Scroobal for this post, is it considered Bullying? Let me know...

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Putting aside my political support for PAP, I must say that this attack by Scroobal Has lots of Malice.