• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scroobal Calls Joetys A Bangkok Pimp. Do You Agree?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing it was on Mona koh before u logged in as debonerman with bs

Hahaha......now I am beginning to understand......
No wonder after the tree fell, only debonerman left behind to lick his balls....
Now it appears scroobye is so despicable that he will lick his own balls......
What type of people will do this??????

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha.....joeys...any new gals????
I need a good fxxk this Saturday night...

With a name like yours, it would be better to take the dildo out of your mother's drawer. Hope it will help the katoey satisfy your arse hole.......LOL....boh siao kan.......LOL

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As i said before, scroobal is history in sbf liaoz, so are the screwbye clones.

No one respond to scroobal anymore except screwbye himself using own clones.

I urge forummers to think twice before responding to screwbye posts. A lunatic is lunatic.

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
As i said before, scroobal is history in sbf liaoz, so are the screwbye clones.

No one respond to scroobal anymore except screwbye himself using own clones.

I urge forummers to think twice before responding to screwbye posts. A lunatic is lunatic.

that joker and his cronies probably has 70 to 80 clones...hard to spot...gotta watach carefully one hor..

this guy worse than PAP ah...better sio sim ah!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Limpeh suggest to screwbye, put more effort in creating clones. Wahahaha. Screw bye clones no need jw to catch, blind one also can catch

Wahaha