• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scroobal Calls Joetys A Bangkok Pimp. Do You Agree?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In such situation and climate in SBF you think in dare meet anyone? Wait kenna attack again for buying friends even though go on dutch.

Dun give anyone a flying fuck about who thinks what. Continue what you are doing. I support you.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Dun give anyone a flying fuck about who thinks what. Continue what you are doing. I support you.

E69 : 48
jW5 : 64
MBSSLOTS : 94
Joetys : 90

296 points zapped 1 shot if combine force :eek: not counting your Infp clone armies yet...SCARY SIAH...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;S_IAqwrvEuU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_IAqwrvEuU[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Whahahahahahaha....this video super solid.... i must add this to my pictorial novel...fucking good lah...u FROG! :biggrin:

Goodnight mengmeng

[video=youtube;qumHHNJ3JMM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qumHHNJ3JMM[/video]

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Goodnight mengmeng

GOOD NITE SIR! :biggrin: hehehe...

PS: i click and watch your latest ideo...the chiobu beside me ask me how come got frog sound in the bedroom...hahahahahaha...i say maybe got frog jump in from the window and peeping at her....whahahahahaha.....

Dick4Bob2Suck

Alfrescian
Loyal
GOOD NITE SIR! :biggrin: hehehe...

PS: i click and watch your latest ideo...the chiobu beside me ask me how come got frog sound in the bedroom...hahahahahaha...i say maybe got frog jump in from the window and peeping at her....whahahahahaha.....

Add all together you get my peeping maid in red undies. What's next? Martial art in reptilian world?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Enjoying my wine and cheese in the Wine Company at Drmpsey

If Joe is a pimp, I would not hesitate to order some girls from him as I am very sure the quality will be excellent and they will be certified 100% female.

If I order from Tonychat the pimp, I have no idea what I will end up with.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any food and travel pimp is more than welcum. and please remain polite and positive. it will keep your libido up. :smile:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Joe is a pimp, I would not hesitate to order some girls from him as I am very sure the quality will be excellent and they will be certified 100% female.

If I order from Tonychat the pimp, I have no idea what I will end up with.

I am sure sheep with woolly cheebyes will not be a problem too. Gays are industrious when they are on the job. They provide anything. But then I believe that with you around, there aren't any virgin rams over in Kiwiland. You still can check with the pimp to see if a carabau bull can be provided.:wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree.. he does live the lifestyle of a pimp..everyday very free yet still very rich:smile:

You seldom post but your naviety shown up with just a single post.
You got no idea of a pimp's lifestyle.....also no inkling or definition 'very rich' and how rich people make money.
You the epitome of the frog in well....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm pimping the bedok organization of suiciders (bros) and drs. yoni shakyalingam's prostate inspection service. :o

Anonymous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Biggest Pimp is none other than Scroobal....

pimp.gif

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...travel pimp is more than welcum. ...keep your libido up. :smile:
Psst, he also runs this G-club, so aptly named here. Privileged members discount for forummers :p

[video=youtube;a5Lbr7Dm6IA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5Lbr7Dm6IA&feature=player_profilepage[/video]