• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scroobal Calls Joetys A Bangkok Pimp. Do You Agree?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking half breed son of Indian father. You are starting to jabber. You have been like that when under pressure since I started observing your postings occasionally way back when Sam moved here. Taken your meds you fucking half keeling? Using words like gangbanged you think will hurt my feelings?......LOL.....LOL...watch the master you fucking retard!

Jabber? I love it when you go in and out as 2 different nicks don't get it messed up ok.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why am I always proven right? Indian + Chink = Retard. Einstein would have been proud and impressed.

I think you got it mixed up with yourself. You have an unusually large amount of indian DNA in you. Might want to check your rear end with some lubricant not so much cos you got raped countless times so it should be an easy opening for you even with small shit skin dicks.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you got it mixed up with yourself. You have an unusually large amount of indian DNA in you. Might want to check your rear end with some lubricant not so much cos you got raped countless times so it should be an easy opening for you even with small shit skin dicks.

Fuck off you half breed son of an Indian father! You are not worthy in my internet presence! Show up when the thai gay gang logs in.

jw5

Loyal
Scroobal's wife is only popular with the uneducated ang mos. Even the smart ang mos find her ugly. :biggrin:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....scroobye is right.....
the frog is a thai....he is gay so he actually is a gay thai or thai gay....or whatever u like...
more important he is also a pimp with a stable of thai gals.....
i am his regular customers and so far is very satisfied with his service...... or rather his gal's service...

this confirms that scroobye is always spot on with his anal-ysis....he is god's gift to mankind...
that's why he is also my idol......muak...muak...