• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scroobal Calls Joetys A Bangkok Pimp. Do You Agree?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not ashamed to say that over the years, few Changi Village Bapoks had the privilege of giving me BJs inside my car at some secluded area at Changi..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Scroobal is a small pimp lah, my kaki called and told me he only pimps his wife and occasionally his cocksucking minion.......................... :biggrin:

That sounds kind of familiar as there are some who say i pimp my ladyboy wife.

jw5

Loyal
Lol ..................... Lol

scroobal is a small pimp lah, my kaki called and told me he only pimps his wife and occasionally his cocksucking minion.......................... :d

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
psssst! Hey pariah son of an Indian father. Go back to your Chinese mom and keep quiet and ask her to read to you. Retards are not seen nor heard.

Hello scrooballs why the need to log in as this nick? Seems like you're busy getting gang banged by trying to help your scrooballs after all the flamings and zappings.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello scrooballs why the need to log in as this nick? Seems like you're busy getting gang banged by trying to help your scrooballs after all the flamings and zappings.

Fucking half breed son of Indian father. You are starting to jabber. You have been like that when under pressure since I started observing your postings occasionally way back when Sam moved here. Taken your meds you fucking half keeling? Using words like gangbanged you think will hurt my feelings?......LOL.....LOL...watch the master you fucking retard!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol lol ...dog barking...

Woof! Woof! Wonder what that highly intelligent dimpled face beauty is doing. Is she having an afternoon delight? I knew one ugly fat coward fuck who thought he was Prince Charming incarnated in a frog and waiting for a kiss from the dimpled face Princess to bring him back to the man he was as the story goes. Fat fuck should look into the mirror!.....LOL....LOL