• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

die even FTs can be found in angmo countries

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sitting in my car waiting for someone.

Could hear Russian couple walking by.

Next one Ah Neh talk to another Ah Neh family.

Finally a Spanish couple cycled by.

FTs are everywhere even in angmo countries!!! why complain?

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If the Irish, the Jews and the Germans had not emigrated to America, man would not have landed on the moon.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the Irish, the Jews and the Germans had not emigrated to America, man would not have landed on the moon.

Stretching your logic further afield, if Germans did not invade the other countries in Europe, the Japs would not have been prompted to attack Pearl Harbour and invade the countries in SE Asia including sinkapoo to slaughter the sinkies. So, what is so great about these ang mohs?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Stretching your logic further afield, if Germans did not invade the other countries in Europe, the Japs would not have been prompted to attack Pearl Harbour and invade the countries in SE Asia including sinkapoo to slaughter the sinkies. So, what is so great about these ang mohs?

When great battles are fought and won, there is invariably some collateral damage.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
When great battles are fought and won, there is invariably some collateral damage.

No, sir, in the invasion of sinkapoo, it is hardly "some collateral damage." After the island fell, the Japs carried out widespread wanton killing of civilians, especially the Chinese, for no apparent reason than for being Chinese. Obviously, the ang mohs started it all in Europe and it led to WW2.

Now the Russians will start it too in Ukraine and it may lead to WW3.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
After the island fell, the Japs carried out widespread wanton killing of civilians, especially the Chinese, for no apparent reason than for being Chinese. .

That's a good enough reason for me. My only regret is that they didn't complete the task.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a good enough reason for me. My only regret is that they didn't complete the task.

What have you got against the Chinese people? The Japs might have completed their task to wipe out the Chinese in sinkapoo if the Americans had not dropped the 2 atomic bombs in Japan.

Coming back to your anti-Chinese tirade. Aren't you a Chinese too?