• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Member Zapped

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
When did you see through his amicable façade? For me it was a taxi driver thread and the removal of all images in the Thailand sticky after the Alamaking Sei Hao Hai war. Sam had a heart attack over it. I wonder how much butt kissing it took for him to return.

Strange shifting of sands in this forum. When Joe first announced his departure because I offered special privileges for pro PAP contributions, I was told to ensure his return or face the wrath of God.

Since I was in no position to take on the Almighty, I duly complied.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many members are zapped by Scroobal and his clones on a regular basis. they never complained. i salute them. :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
the ID who got zpaeed complained to ah screw who then started this thread?

Hey cuntface! Go die riding a bicycle lah! What is this still doing in your website? You are fucking more dishonest and despicable than Kong Hee.

Begging :

I have very little cash left to cover my mortgage, and my living expenses for the next few months. My flat is on the market for sale, and I am still waiting for the verdict.

If you can help, please consider a small "donation" which i will repay once my flat is sold.

Thank you.

email : daklims at gmail dot com

coffee%20logo%20%28FILEminimizer%29.jpg

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strange shifting of sands in this forum. When Joe first announced his departure because I offered special privileges for pro PAP contributions, I was told to ensure his return or face the wrath of God.

Since I was in no position to take on the Almighty, I duly complied.

That's not how I remembered it Mr Leongsamic the businessman.

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This method of raising points is better than me going around to solicit. I'll probably start a "I got zapped, please up my points" thread later :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Where's your thread? I am waiting for it. So few threads about points and upping and zapping, so boring............................. :biggrin:

This method of raising points is better than me going around to solicit. I'll probably start a "I got zapped, please up my points" thread later :biggrin: