• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Member Zapped

Imagine getting zapped for such a comment.

Reply Reply With Quote
Today, 04:39 PM #25 scoobydoo
My Reputation

Re: SIA insults the victims and families of MH 17!!!!
Originally Posted by scoobydoo
Nicholas Ionides, a Canadian.
I gave this answer.
for whatever shiok reason,
one balless coward zapped me 18pts.
thank you verymuch.

scoobydoo

I was merely answering the name to SIA PR.
nothing offensive.
not argueing.
just an answer.
and zapped by ridiculous 18pts.

Zapper, on what basis?
what offence have i committed?

Zapper, on what basis?

While I would like to sound sympathetic, you have to realise that if you happily accept points from clone accounts for contributing nothing of substance, you cannot then complain about losing points when you've done nothing wrong.

It works both ways.

To me this is bullying. That statement should not have attracted any zaps. You also have low points. No one should tolerate this kind of bullying.

Now you know why I was after the Bangkok pimp and all his clone associates.

nothing offensive.
not argueing.
just an answer.

Zapper, on what basis?

People are driven to get points to have their heads above water. Half of them have no idea what is going on and the others half think that they know what is going on.

While I would like to sound sympathetic, you have to realise that if you happily accept points from clone accounts for contributing nothing of substance, you cannot then complain about losing points when you've done nothing wrong.

It works both ways.

Zapped yourself then complain to Leongsam...Brilliant move to get free points...Brilliant!!! :biggrin:

It works both ways.

Bad business model Sam.................................Really bad.

It works both ways.

Pray tell how not to accept points and how to discern the difference between clone and genuine accounts?

When you have 5 additions in 5 minutes all from the same nick, the member concerned is obviously using his clone accounts.

PM me and I'll do the necessary removal of points.

nothing offensive.
not argueing.
just an answer.

Zapper, on what basis?

When the gay fucks in this forum do that, it's a warning and an invitation. Let me clue you in. Now what you need to do is to wack me (no reasons required on every post I make) and then wriggle your buttocks in threads and posts made by the sinkie thai gay bunch. Your points will rise faster than Sun Ho can utter "China Wine!"

When you have 5 additions in 5 minutes all from the same nick, the member concerned is obviously using his clone accounts.

PM me and I'll do the necessary removal of points.

You cunning asshole!.....LOL........You are dealing with human beings....LOL.....Good one! My butt is sore......LOL

People are driven to get points to have their heads above water. Half of them have no idea what is going on and the others half think that they know what is going on.

Sam should state a new directive that says no new accounts can have points given or deducted for a period of a month to access the worth (what the fuck am I saying, this is sammyboy) of the contributor. One month is enough for that individual to decide to stay or not.

I thought we need to be POLITE ???

Wow....you call others PIMP ok but others call you LIAR then not ok ah?
CLASSIC SNAKE....

You are beginning to post like a bird instead of an ape. Put back those hair on. The feathers are showing. Really a cock that can't fuck well.

To me this is bullying. That statement should not have attracted any zaps. You also have low points. No one should tolerate this kind of bullying.

Now you know why I was after the Bangkok pimp and all his clone associates.

When did you see through his amicable façade? For me it was a taxi driver thread and the removal of all images in the Thailand sticky after the Alamaking Sei Hao Hai war. Sam had a heart attack over it. I wonder how much butt kissing it took for him to return.