• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAARRRHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Cathay Pacific is world’s best airline, SIA 3rd now

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
source:http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/07/20/cathay-pacific-is-worlds-best-airline-sia-3rd-now/

(16 Jul) – Cathay Pacific was named the world’s best airline at an awards ceremony at the Farnborough International Airshow Tuesday.

The Hong Kong-based firm claimed the World Airline Awards title from last year’s winner Emirates. It was Cathay Pacific’s first victory in the most prestigious category since 2009.

The award is decided by the votes of millions of travelers.

A Cathay Pacific delegation received the prize from CNN’s Jim Boulden.

“Of all the sellers, Cathay were the best performers across all types of travel. Some airliners were very good in economy, others in luxury, but they were top or near the top in all categories”, Edward Plaisted, CEO of Skytrax, told CNN.

….

Qatar Airways and Singapore Airlines were placed second and third respectively in the global category while Emirates slipped to fourth.

….

World Airline Awards – Airline of the Year 2014

1. Cathay Pacific
2. Qatar Airways
3. Singapore Airlines
4. Emirates
5. Turkish Airlines
6. ANA All Nippon Airways
7. Garuda Indonesia
8. Asiana Airlines
9. Etihad Airways
10. Lufthansa

[Read more: CNN]

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAARRRHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Cathay Pacific is world’s best airline, SIA 3rd

3rd is an excellent achievement. I'm sure it will recapture the top spot in no time. SIA is always up there with the best of them.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAARRRHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Cathay Pacific is world’s best airline, SIA 3rd

Where is Malaysia Airlines?

I love Nasi Lemak! Especially done by Mats.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where is Malaysia Airlines?

I love Nasi Lemak! Especially done by Mats.
The nasi lemak on MAS is not what it used to be acording yo 'chef wan'. It was served 'naked'.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know why SIA go to 3rd place. the snob stewardesses in first class all suck ang moh balls with wine and caviar, treat the economy class sinkies like peanuts.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I know why SIA go to 3rd place. the snob stewardesses in first class all suck ang moh balls with wine and caviar, treat the economy class sinkies like peanuts.

The quality of girls has dropped. That matters a lot.

If you think about it, fundamentally there is no difference between prostitution and the hospitality/tourism industry.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Where is my beloved airline?

[video=youtube;p2VkApIHD4I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2VkApIHD4I[/video]

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

The quality of girls has dropped. That matters a lot.

If you think about it, fundamentally there is no difference between prostitution and the hospitality/tourism industry.

so i can order a bbbj from SIA from now on? can i choose from the menu?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Indeed Singapore has been infiltrated by 3rd world scum and cheaper better faster,u can see where all the quality have gone.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal

chio bu hongkie stewardess with ang moh pilot. ang moh the bestest. this combination how to beat. the ang moh pilot screw his stewardess happy happy customer all happy happy

[video=youtube;UxI-ttAAwPY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxI-ttAAwPY[/video]

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal

bestest ang moh pilot

[video=youtube;-xpD5OXmygk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xpD5OXmygk[/video]

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Atrocious singlish has done SIA in. The sinkie accent is the bugbear....even sinkies hates it.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like everything else most Sporean don't realize that they are paying premium prices for sub standard treatment.

I've travelled economy & have seen this shabby treatment if you are a Sporean. Have also seen my share of the Pinkerton syndrome in SIA.

I've long since abandoned SIA. Another airline I avoid is Tiger:smile:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did David Moyes become the SIA CEO when he left that place?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ahhh...my fav airline is first.. Thank you..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like everything else most Sporean don't realize that they are paying premium prices for sub standard treatment.

I've travelled economy & have seen this shabby treatment if you are a Sporean. Have also seen my share of the Pinkerton syndrome in SIA.

I've long since abandoned SIA. Another airline I avoid is Tiger:smile:

Last time I travelled SIA quite often in economy mostly and service was not bad. Much better compare to Angmoh airlines.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where is Qantas? I am impressed with their safety consciousness to stop flying across Ukraine months ago. Sometimes accidents happen for a reason.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cathay is a well-deserved winner. People tell me canto girls are fierce but Cathay stewardess always very warm to RUN although he was only travelling in economy class. When RUN travels in SIA, the flight crew are usually more helpful to non-locals (but i still enjoy lovely hospitality by Japanese SIA crew). So convincing myself that SIA has the best service is like masturbating, because RUN is local.

c_flora_chow.jpg

SIA's economy class food standard has dropped. Cathay used to be more simple but now, improved. I would say the standard of both are similiar now.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A lot of those SIA gals are recruited from m&d land.
It's no difference from flying MAS if you look at it from another perspective.