• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How's safe is it to fly if terrorist have capability to shoot down airliner?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it can happen in Ukraine, it prob can happen anywhere. How's safe is it to fly inlight if this? I am seriously reconsidering getting on a plane until I get some serious reassurances.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If it can happen in Ukraine, it prob can happen anywhere. How's safe is it to fly inlight if this? I am seriously reconsidering getting on a plane until I get some serious reassurances.

A road trip to Malaysia is far more dangerous than flying. There were 7000 deaths from road accidents last year. That's 2 plane loads every month.

If you add those who didn't die but have been maimed for life with crippling injuries, the thought of driving is a lot scarier than flying.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
A road trip to Malaysia is far more dangerous than flying. There were 7000 deaths from road accidents last year. That's 2 plane loads every month.

If you add those who didn't die but have been maimed for life with crippling injuries, the thought of driving is a lot scarier than flying.

That's why I don't drive to Malaysia, I fly there.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from now on im going to start a airline company thats going to revolutionize air travel......

fly by antonov russian cargo plane and Lockheed C 130 hercules military cargo plane.......all passengers would be situated in the cargo hold and strapped on with jumpsuits and parachutes!!!!!!in case of emergency or missile strike just open the cargo doors and off u go!!!!

max speed of c130 is 593 km/h which means u will still get to ur destination quickly!!!!

the best part is C 130 hercules do not require a airport or landing strip,u can simply transport ur customers to the landing point or ground zero and have them disembark by airborne parachute....and have the plane return back to base....u can even make multiple dropoffs say in johor bahru,kuala lumpa and then bangkok!!!!!!this means u can maximise fuel efficiency and downtime and the profit margins of ur airline company will go up up up!!!!!

[video=youtube;VWgsdexkv18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWgsdexkv18[/video]

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hercules is a military transport chances of being shot down is much higher than MH17.

Now Allah Akbars have a new option to spread their terrors around the world.

Just order BUK M missiles and run FlightAware app on iPad. Wait for your favorite airline arrived and missile away!

The death toll is just only digits!!

Thanks Steve Jobs!

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the report already said,they mistook the boeing 777 for a cargo plane so it makes no difference.both look the same 33,000 ft in the air anyway.at least i feel safe and secure knowing im surrounded by the reinforced steel of the military cargo bay waiting to bail on cue....

plus my cargo planes have the soviet USSR logo and russian letters and picture of dancing bears painted on its body so those dumbfuck seperatists know not to shoot when i fly low....

and i can maintain military band radio broadcast 24/7 in order for the russkies to indentify friend or foe.....

[video=youtube;bjW3kMNaW2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjW3kMNaW2o[/video]

every little thing counts......

Hercules is a military transport chances of being shot down is much higher than MH17.

Now Allah Akbars have a new option to spread their terrors around the world.

Just order BUK M missiles and run FlightAware app on iPad. Wait for your favorite airline arrived and missile away!

The death toll is just only digits!!

Thanks Steve Jobs!

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Garuda has the worst servicing history and Indonesians trained pilots have been kicked out airlines even in India for poor performance due to inadequate training yet people take flights with Garuda.

This incident is an unfortunate glitch. Frankly it's even more dangerous riding a bike on the local streets. We do it because in life some level of risk must be taken.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have u tried flying on my new airline?

Garuda has the worst servicing history and Indonesians trained pilots have been kicked out airlines even in India for poor performance due to inadequate training yet people take flights with Garuda.

This incident is an unfortunate glitch. Frankly it's even more dangerous riding a bike on the local streets. We do it because in life some level of risk must be taken.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The worst airline I had to travel on regularly was Merpati Air.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far no one questioned the hundreds of stinger missile gone missing in war against russians in afghan.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So far no one questioned the hundreds of stinger missile gone missing in war against russians in afghan.

let me tell u theres probably tons of old SAM systems that has gone missing in middle east iraq,afganistan,iran,syria and palestine.......Russia exported thousands of these anti air systems to tons of countries over the last century....