• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lelong Lelong, Great MAS Sales

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a good deal. Think about it, it is a safe airline, the pilots and air stewards will appreciate your presence support and confidence. You probably don't even need business class, you can have a few seats for yourself.

Being a national airline, it will not go bankrupt.

An airline that crashes twice within 6 months can hardly be consider safe :o

I act stupid but not really stupid hor :oIo:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, if we have 3 nights in Belgium before going to Paris, should we do

1. 3 nights in Brussels with day trip to Gent on day 2 and day trip to Brugge on day 3, then take the train from Brussels to Paris on Day 4.

2. 1 night in Brussels, 1 night in Gent, 1 night in Brugges and finally leave Brugges to go Paris.

In my opinion, that schedule of yours appears to be too rush and hectic.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was looking to book a ticket to Amsterdam for October period and realize that it cost just $666 for a return ticket from Singapore to Amsterdam with 01 stop over :eek:

Jetair (ABNN Airlines) is the next cheapest with $1100 with Finnair at $1150 and Emirates $1200. KLM goes for $1600.

Would you take the $666 option? :biggrin:

I would fly Emirates.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its a touch and go holiday. Would you suggest skipping Belgium or Paris?

I believe that spending three days in Paris does not do any justice to Paris and you.
Perhaps, you wish to consider spending at least a week in Paris for another trip,
and consider a week in Provence (Marseilles, Cote de Zur, Nice, etc.) and hike along the coast.

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe that spending three days in Paris does not do any justice to Paris and you.
Perhaps, you wish to consider spending at least a week in Paris for another trip,
and consider a week in Provence (Marseilles, Cote de Zur, Nice, etc.) and hike along the coast.

Ok thanks. Let me look into skipping Belgium and spending more time in France. Can't skip Amsterdam as I have a meeting there.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Scroobal is in Emirates. But there are also Emirates in Scroobal. :biggrin:

If you compare the ticket price for Emirates with most other airlines, Emirates is cheaper. I also like the idea of it stopping over in Dubai.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take the deal, good value. They are no longer flying over that patch. The route is being used by all airlines.

So far, itinerary goes like this:

Day 1: Landed in Amsterdam, goes straight to Brussels
Day 2: Sleep in Brussels, day trip to Gent and Brugges
Day 3: Sleep in Brussels, city hopper in Brussels
Day 4: Off to Paris, afternoon wandering in Paris
Day 5: Paris city hopper
Day 6: Paris city hopper
Day 7: Back to Amsterdam
Day 8-10: Amsterdam

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah! Cheap sale must help MAS from bankrupt?

But why 666? Do they have a special with Satan?

Send more free Labour's to hell?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An airline that crashes twice within 6 months can hardly be consider safe :o

I act stupid but not really stupid hor :oIo:

It will be interesting to see what MAS pilots and flight attendants will do.

But MAS must be trying to get feedback from the number of cancellation whether MAS will survive in its present form.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beri cheap is time for family flights back home! Dang I might even consider it. I leave everything to Allah!

You can die anywhere or any other circumstances even if you dun fly MAS!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Beri cheap is time for family flights back home! Dang I might even consider it. I leave everything to Allah!

You can die anywhere or any other circumstances even if you dun fly MAS!

Now you get it, Allan is aka God aka Yahweh.