• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lelong Lelong, Great MAS Sales

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was looking to book a ticket to Amsterdam for October period and realize that it cost just $666 for a return ticket from Singapore to Amsterdam with 01 stop over :eek:

Jetair (ABNN Airlines) is the next cheapest with $1100 with Finnair at $1150 and Emirates $1200. KLM goes for $1600.

Would you take the $666 option? :biggrin:

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was looking to book a ticket to Amsterdam for October period and realize that it cost just $666 for a return ticket from Singapore to Amsterdam with no stop over :eek: ...
mas flies direct from sinkielan 2 amsterdam? ... :confused:

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, if we have 3 nights in Belgium before going to Paris, should we do

1. 3 nights in Brussels with day trip to Gent on day 2 and day trip to Brugge on day 3, then take the train from Brussels to Paris on Day 4.

2. 1 night in Brussels, 1 night in Gent, 1 night in Brugges and finally leave Brugges to go Paris.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was looking to book a ticket to Amsterdam for October period and realize that it cost just $666 for a return ticket from Singapore to Amsterdam with 01 stop over :eek:

Jetair (ABNN Airlines) is the next cheapest with $1100 with Finnair at $1150 and Emirates $1200. KLM goes for $1600.

I will but as to the saving of $1000, i will use it to buy insurance instead

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was looking to book a ticket to Amsterdam for October period and realize that it cost just $666 for a return ticket from Singapore to Amsterdam with 01 stop over

Don't they know that the number "666" itself is already a bad omen? These people are really stupid indeed. At least try "680" or "688" lah.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1. 3 nights in Brussels ...

2. 1 night in Brussels ...
wen in brussels ...

buy bread from a man 6 foot 4 n full of muscles ...

ask him: "do u speak my language?" n he wil juz smile n gif u a free vegemite sandwich ...

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wen in brussels ...

buy bread from a man 6 foot 4 n full of muscles ...

ask him: "do u speak my language?" n he wil juz smile n gif u a free vegemite sandwich ...

If I cannot get a free sandwich, come back I will pop you :biggrin:

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So far, itinerary goes like this:

Day 1: Landed in Amsterdam, goes straight to Brussels
Day 2: Sleep in Brussels, day trip to Gent and Brugges
Day 3: Sleep in Brussels, city hopper in Brussels
Day 4: Off to Paris, afternoon wandering in Paris
Day 5: Paris city hopper
Day 6: Paris city hopper
Day 7: Back to Amsterdam
Day 8-10: Amsterdam

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal

The MAS planes are all worn out, parts never get replaced. No money for the airline to do servicing.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Economy boss. Too poor to fly business :o

It is a good deal. Think about it, it is a safe airline, the pilots and air stewards will appreciate your presence support and confidence. You probably don't even need business class, you can have a few seats for yourself.

Being a national airline, it will not go bankrupt.