• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tang Liang Hong has lost it...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is in melbourne and he has lost it...:(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tang_Liang_Hong

one day, i may end up like him...why i support roy, lhl said he is distressed by his article. what about me? many times, i asked for accountability, the harassment caused by his lasup matas for the past decade and more, what has he done? nothing cos they are just good old cronies. if i die young, i know who to look for...!!!

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is in melbourne and he has lost it...:(

one day, i may end up like him...why i support roy, lhl said he is distressed by his article. what about me? many times, i asked for accountability, the harassment caused by his lasup matas for the past decade and more, what has he done? nothing cos they are just good old cronies. if i die young, i know who to look for...!!!

can you elaborate? He's back in the news?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, you will never understand the suffering that i went thru, Spore Technologies, SAF, lao goh, nathan, old fart and his crown prince and the jepun gao,knn...my life for no reason got entangled into peaceless nights for the past decade...:o

Agree......I've upz your points.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
tang is smart.
shortly after the election result,
he get someone to make a call at changi airport giving the impression that he is fleeing by air.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pap has always done a good job...:cool: as in downing their main threat in politics...:eek:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
omg i give this man my respects and condolences.....he is the last man to stood up for singapore before madness took over the land and LHL opened the gates of hell.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
as a lawyer he was overcharging his clients - see his bungalows. So I dun pity him although I admire his guts for fighting off PAPigs.......