• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did this man fire the missile at MH17?

jw5

Loyal
Cuntface Scroobal caught with his pants down. :biggrin:

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

When you are caught with your pants down, escape clause line are a real help aren't they. Now instead of seeking clarification, you have become a clown.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you are caught with your pants down, escape clause line are a real help aren't they. Now instead of seeking clarification, you have become a clown.
Hahaha.....u are really thick skinned.....
How many times have u been caught with your pants down.....
U have mastered the act of acting dumb.....and hopefully people will forget the rubbish u wrote...
There are still idiots who thought I am stalking u.......they didn't know that u are very good at acting dumb when caught with pants down

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some are quick to point fingers, without having all the hard fact, and would prefer to parrot what the west media like to do accusing with out fact and evidence.

Just saying everyone and the whole world knows, so I do have to point out (Did you see it with your own eyes).

Why jump to conclusion without proof saying Russia shot it down.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You were made to look silly as the incoming facts some corroborated and some not, were pointing to one scenario. It was becoming overwhelming as hours went by. People could make a reasonable assumption. and take a stand.

When you mention "your own eyes" and began to clutch at straws, I then realised that you were lost. Making comments like jumping to conclusion even now shows that you are out of depth in making a reasonable assessment.

None of what we think is going to influence the eventual findings. Its does however separate humans from animals as we can use our senses, think and come to a reasonable position. We don't sit on our hunches and wait to be told.

Some are quick to point fingers, without having all the hard fact, and would prefer to parrot what the west media like to do accusing with out fact and evidence.

Just saying everyone and the whole world knows, so I do have to point out (Did you see it with your own eyes).

Why jump to conclusion without proof saying Russia shot it down.