• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did this man fire the missile at MH17?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's see how the Dutch get to the bottom of this. So many complain about how the tiongs scream and cried when mh370 went missing, just to get to the bottom of it. It didn't work. But can the Dutch do any better or worse? Maybe, no sound, no fire heard.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you beri cute leh..
proof...just ask everyone here to raise their hands...count them...see who believe who.:biggrin:

that's why people like you..always see :*: and dun what's happening on the ground..:biggrin:

Eh, so you just goes with what news are reporting and don't believe in hard fact at all....well it is your choice, I prefer to wait before making saying who are the guilty party, jumping on a band wagon are never good for your health....:biggrin:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the present, no one really knows who fire the BUK, only thing the west media will do put the blame on pro-Russia rebel and Putin.

Have they think about those rebel was once in the Ukraine army and has been train too, till they can find pieces of the missile no one really know who press the button.

It is not in Russia interest to do that, not that I am defending Russia, we all know what Russians are like they are no angel, in light of what US are doing, (supporting a coup in Ukraine where US interest are concern), they have more to gain than Russia shooting down MH17 if they can put the blame on Putin....:*:

I don't understand why some people are still in denial when there are already several evidences to provide the leads. First is the returning of a missile launcher back to the Russian border shortly after the incident AND WITH 1 MISSILE MISSING. The other is the radio communication interception between the rebels and his Russian superior, talking about their downing of a plane and the subsequent admission that it was actually a civilian plane. The voices from this radio communication could not have lied right? The plane's black box is already on its way to Moscow. Why wasn't it not handed to Ukraine since it had fallen on Ukraine soil? There was also the declaration by the rebel leader that those in the MH17 would have already been dead before it was hit by the missile. This is really an atrocious piece of shit and he's just trying hard to vindicate himself and his subordinates.

Last edited:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh, so you just goes with what news are reporting and don't believe in hard fact at all....well it is your choice, I prefer to wait before making saying who are the guilty party, jumping on a band wagon are never good for your health....:biggrin:

by the time the investigation starts, 90% of the evidence will have disappeared...you know?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
His point is that you have to see with your own eyes. You straight away know it becomes pointless from thereon to engage in any discussion. Can you imagine how many people have gone to jail without the police or the judge ever having actually seen the crime when it occurred,

I don't understand why some people are still in denial when there are already several evidences to provide the leads. First is the returning of a missile launcher back to the Russian border shortly after the incident AND WITH 1 MISSILE MISSING. The other is the radio communication interception between the rebels and his Russian superior, talking about their downing of a plane and the subsequent admission that it was actually a civilian plane. The voices from this radio communication could not have lied right? The plane's black box is already on its way to Moscow. Why wasn't it not handed to Ukraine since it had fallen on Ukraine soil? There was also the declaration by the rebel leader that those in the MH17 would have already been dead before it was hit by the missile. This is really an atrocious piece of shit and he's just trying hard to vindicate himself and his subordinates.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Humanity will die waiting for concrete proof. One can make a reasonable assumption based on the various reports where the likely blame at this point in time lies. Nobody is convicting anyone at this stage. As there is no legally binding law that can be enforced over a sovereign transgression, the only thing left is pressure from a various corners of the world.

The UN has no authority whatsoever over any country. All it can do is impose sanction on its members not to deal with the transgressors. Israel has ignored every UN ruling since time immemorial.

We still don't have any concrete proof to suggest Russia supply the rebels with Buk.
t 15 men and I doubt Russian can train the rebel in such a short time.

Quite possible that the SAM could originate from an Ukrainian SAM battery unit that decided to deflect to the rebels together with the equipments.

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's see how the Dutch get to the bottom of this. So many complain about how the tiongs scream and cried when mh370 went missing, just to get to the bottom of it. It didn't work. But can the Dutch do any better or worse? Maybe, no sound, no fire heard.

Dutch had historically influenced by Judeo Christianity. Hence they have peace by letting go that their loved ones are with God.

If you go Buddhist or Taoist funerals they cried until the heavens moved.

Hence I was attracted to Christianity.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dutch had historically influenced by Judeo Christianity. Hence they have peace by letting go that their loved ones are with God.

If you go Buddhist or Taoist funerals they cried until the heavens moved.

Hence I was attracted to Christianity.

If you dunno a flying fuck about Buddhism, I suggest you just discuss about your own religion! Hallelujah, Praise the Lord!

True Buddhism knows that everyone is impermanent.

The First Buddhist Noble Truth is that the suffering of birth, old age, sickness and death is unavoidable. When someone dies, in the big Buddhism picture context it is just part of the journey that we go through!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
New age Christians are basically unaware of anything and therefore gullible. That's how they are easily converted. Kong Hee is a multi millionaire because of idiots like him.

If you dunno a flying fuck about Buddhism, I suggest you just discuss about your own religion! Hallelujah, Praise the Lord!

True Buddhism knows that everyone is impermanent.

The First Buddhist Noble Truth is that the suffering of birth, old age, sickness and death is unavoidable. When someone dies, in the big Buddhism picture context it is just part of the journey that we go through!

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His point is that you have to see with your own eyes. You straight away know it becomes pointless from thereon to engage in any discussion. Can you imagine how many people have gone to jail without the police or the judge ever having actually seen the crime when it occurred,

I don't need to see with my own eyes that hundreds of innocents are currently being slaughtered in Gaza but the point on MH17 I wish to make is that despite the circumstantial but compelling evidence that the pro Russian separatists were responsible, there are those whose still give them the benefit of the doubt.

The saddest thing that will evolve from this tragic incident is despite all the western rhetoric nothing will happen to Putin. He will still be in power next year because the EU needs his oil and gas. Obama will continue to levy his economic sanctions but ultimately the Ukraine conflict will continue because Putin is too arrogant and too proud to pull back from his confrontational stance.

But the most sickening aspect is his 'Couldn't give a shit attitude and let's blame the Ukraine for this tragedy' without offering one shred of evidence in their defence.

A truly, truly despicable man.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

How can you anyhow put words in his mouth? He said, wait for UN investigations to conclude. where did he say to see it with your own eyes? Scroobal, you're downright despicable.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is the exact quote

"did you see it with your own eyes that say Russia shoot it down"

How do you interpret that? You need to check your eyes.

The UN is not a legally binding body. It has the same power as Aware, the women's interest group in Singapore. The UN has no authority to investigate an aircrash let alone a sovereign country's transgression. Only pressure from countries and the citizens of the world can have an effect.

You obviously have no idea what is happening.

How can you anyhow put words in his mouth? He said, wait for UN investigations to conclude. where did he say to see it with your own eyes? Scroobal, you're downright despicable.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is the exact quote

The UN is not a legally binding body. It has the same power as Aware, the women's interest group in Singapore. The UN has no authority to investigate an aircrash let alone a sovereign country's transgression. Only pressure from countries and the citizens of the world can have an effect.

Some people are just born blind indeed. Probably they'll need a 28-inch monitor to see better. Fucking hell, without any doubt, all leads have been pointing to the Russian rebels for this missile attack. What is there further to contest especially from the intercepted radio communication between the Russian rebel and his commander?

jw5

Loyal
I have not seen Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal) with my own eyes.

But can tell that he is a cuntface from his peekture. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal) knows everything that is happening.

His eyes are always wide open when he is being fucked in the arsehole by Banglas or Arabs. :biggrin:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is the exact quote

After reading 2 more times, i still conclude that his main point is dont jump into conclusions until investigations are finished. And also conclude that you are twisting his words to distort my what he's trying to say. So i further conclude that ya, you're still downright despicable.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people are just born blind indeed. Probably they'll need a 28-inch monitor to see better. Fucking hell, without any doubt, all leads have been pointing to the Russian rebels for this missile attack. What is there further to contest especially from the intercepted radio communication between the Russian rebel and his commander?

Some of us are not blind. We just have an open mind.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite providing the exact quote, you now say that it is twisting the words. Maybe you can tell the forum what that quote means.

After reading 2 more times, i still conclude that his main point is dont jump into conclusions until investigations are finished. And also conclude that you are twisting his words to distort my what he's trying to say. So i further conclude that ya, you're still downright despicable.