• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Truth Is Out - Sinkies are Happy with their Work-Life Balance

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
North Koreans also very happy what!!

When this pretty girl was young
She studied history of Kim Il Sung
In kindergartens peasant children
Read about exploits of Kuan Yew
Except the part about Kempeitei
Something happened to open her eyes
Will daft sixty percent remain blind?

[video=youtube;PdxPCeWw75k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdxPCeWw75k[/video]

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the fallen communist countries laments the good old days where there is no unemployment and better work life balance. But they have no ideas what or why they are really producing. Should we return to communism?

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
The unemployment rate in Singapore is very low thanks to the PAP.

Low unemployed rate can mean that there are very few people who are wealthy enough to not require working. This mean there are so many poor people who need to work like slaves ah!! Thanks to the PAP for enslaving the population!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Low unemployed rate can mean that there are very few people who are wealthy enough to not require working. This mean there are so many poor people who need to work like slaves ah!! Thanks to the PAP for enslaving the population!!

Nobody in Singapore works like a slave. Life is very easy for all Singapore workers. You obviously have not seen what happens in the sweat shops around the world.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
so how much points did boss give you for carrying pap balls?

Nobody here carries PAP balls. However, some are able to appreciate just how good the PAP government is and they are perfectly entitled to express their opinions too.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya boss, we agree with you...please dun leave home without telling your parents, ok...:o

we were worried...:p

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
You should be thankful the mostest to Toothpick Zorro Lim. :biggrin:

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody in Singapore works like a slave. Life is very easy for all Singapore workers. You obviously have not seen what happens in the sweat shops around the world.

eh??

royngerng_toiletcleaner.jpg

ROY NGERNG WORKS 2 WEEKS AS A TOILET CLEANER
http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/roy-ngerng-works-2-weeks-toilet-cleaner

Thanks to lee hsien loong!!!

jw5

Loyal
You wash your toilet DAILY?

Wow, impressive, your sai must be damn sticky................................. :biggrin:

It's something I do daily. In NZ, we don't have slave labor from the Philippines to do the dirty work. We do it ourselves.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You wash your toilet DAILY?

Wow, impressive, your sai must be damn sticky................................. :biggrin:

The whole bathroom receives a scrub down daily. It's been my job since I was 6 years old.

jw5

Loyal
Impressive, and the hard work was probably what resulted in you being less manipulative and needy....................................:p

The whole bathroom receives a scrub down daily. It's been my job since I was 6 years old.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Impressive, and the hard work was probably what resulted in you being less manipulative and needy....................................:p

I had numerous chores to perform on a routine basis when I was young.

Singaporeans did not need maids in those days because each child was expected to do his/her part in the upkeep of the home.

jw5

Loyal
Fantastic...................... The kids these days are mostly spoilt brats.................................... :(

I had numerous chores to perform on a routine basis when I was young.

Singaporeans did not need maids in those days because each child was expected to do his/her part in the upkeep of the home.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fantastic...................... The kids these days are mostly spoilt brats.................................... :(

scrub toilet cannot make one unspoilt. Rich kids scrub their own bodies still end up snob. The reason there are spoilt kids is because they expect the best things in life all the time. A little thing imperfect will complain. Just like those who comprain SIA not sensitive enough. first world prolbems lah jiak pure lotus mooncake with 4 yolks bo sai pang