• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The most famous country in the whole fucking world

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Allah? I have to go through this once again?

1405636379177.jpg

najib-razak2.jpg

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest they hire Yingluck and Lily Neo to front press conferences. Cunt magic can soften all incompetence. And there is no more magical cuntness than these two. Ignore or war.:wink:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I suggest they hire Yingluck and Lily Neo to front press conferences. Cunt magic can soften all incompetence. And there is no more magical cuntness than these two. Ignore or war.:wink:

Nope. They should employ Screw Ball since that chump thinks that his English is the bestest in this forum!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. They should employ Screw Ball since that chump thinks that his English is the bestest in this forum!

You fuckers have such low self esteem. Spar with him as training towards a better command of the England. Or stay as mortals with the best grasp of Singlish in the whole world as encouraged by the Sinkie society's elite.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You fuckers have such low self esteem. Spar with him as training towards a better command of the England. Or stay as mortals with the best grasp of Singlish in the whole world as encouraged by the Sinkie society's elite.

Hello you fuckEE, your arse can spar with screw ball's dick.