• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A malay couple stole my cat and refuse to return her despite me calling police

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
must be 1 of the 60.1%.

"ns for sinkie, job for ft", "return our cpf" dun care but "pink" laah, what cat laah wrote so much, care so much?????

their children and their children's children deserved to be screwed by the white scums decades after decades.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you must barter trade.you must give your pussy to get the other pussy back. Definitely will work.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Police really a lazy bunch of arseholes. They are required by law to investigate and that means the mackik has to prove how she got the cat.

post-114176-0-05696700-1387453241.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you must barter trade.you must give your pussy to get the other pussy back. Definitely will work.

Barter trade won't work if the other party gives his fat pussy Minah GF for you to screw in exchange of your male Persian pussy cat..