• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MH17 incident - What is Malaysian Tonychat going to do about it?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Tonychat is just a piece of fucking rotting vegetable shit lah. He's always only good at boasting and instigating others to get involved in riots and protests, but is himself a big fucking coward, which nobody respects. Fuck to him and his immediate family indeed.:oIo:

How I wished he was on that fateful MH17 flight. I'd never have sympathy for such bastards.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
and do a Doggie position to his pet dog Ruskie?

Who knows what this lowlife - what he called others, just returning the compliment - is capable of doing to his pet dog Ruskie. Maim and kill it or have sex with it, as long as it is a defenceless dog and not the real Ruskie, any cruel act of revenge is possible by lowlife coward tonychat.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who knows what this lowlife - what he called others, just returning the compliment - is capable of doing to his pet dog Ruskie. Maim and kill it or have sex with it, as long as it is a defenceless dog and not the real Ruskie, any cruel act of revenge is possible by lowlife coward tonychat.

That low life ball-less is trying to differentiate himself from his Malay/Muslim Government! Actually all sama sama, i.e Malaysians!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That low life ball-less is trying to differentiate himself from his Malay/Muslim Government! Actually all sama sama, i.e Malaysians!!

I know why he think not same, Msian Chinese call themselves Chinese Msian I.e Chinese first then Msian.