• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Workplace jealousy

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have been thru the worst workplace jealousy, office politics when i was working as an engineer. i deem myself as someone outspoken and above average worker and this cause much jealousy among the old guards. they put me thru shit...even my bosses felt threatened. knn, is it the same in all working environment. i think this is a very serious issue in the back of the mind of sinkies. i find sinkies especially the old guards very petty and easily jealous. thanks to pap for creating such a "conducive" environment.

KNNBSCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have been thru the worst workplace jealousy, office politics when i was working as an engineer. i deem myself as someone outspoken and above average worker and this cause much jealousy among the old guards. they put me thru shit...even my bosses felt threatened. knn, is it the same in all working environment. i think this is a very serious issue in the back of the mind of sinkies. i find sinkies especially the old guards very petty and easily jealous. thanks to pap for creating such a "conducive" environment.

Because you never recommend them to watch 点金胜手

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
how the others want to think about you?
you also can not control mah. if i was you, i will just do my work.
the rest, just bo chap..

finish work, then go find your PRC acupuncturist la.
yesterday you complained about lao goh.
today you complaining about your work place..

well, complain too much not good for your health la.
live happily then most important la.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nah...not complaining but am cursing them...:mad:

how the others want to think about you?
you also can not control mah. if i was you, i will just do my work.
the rest, just bo chap..

finish work, then go find your PRC acupuncturist la.
yesterday you complained about lao goh.
today you complaining about your work place..

well, complain too much not good for your health la.
live happily then most important la.