• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scenes like this makes me sad!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
2qsqjht.png

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's tragic but spare us your crocodile tears. When did you Christians ever cry for Muslims?

Russian (Orthodox Christian) missiles downed Malaysian (Sunni Muslim) plane. How cruel can the X'tian God be?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
shooting down a Muslim country flight services?

PAP paper generals minsters missed all the excitements of becoming famous.

Fuck! should shoot down SIA plane and see how Pinky handle the crisis?

It's tragic but spare us your crocodile tears. When did you Christians ever cry for Muslims?

Russian (Orthodox Christian) missiles downed Malaysian (Sunni Muslim) plane. How cruel can the X'tian God be?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pinky will go missing, as usual. TCH will kena arrow. When crisis over, Pinky will show up.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am still trying to decode "you" as meaning Sinkie Government, sochi2014 or CHRISTIANS in general. Backsides in the color of bananas is supposed to be a clue?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That depends on who is on the SIA flight.
If Lees involve he will activate all resources at all cost to fight even with a nucleur bombing country. If normal peasant , hands raise high high, is a honest mistakes, let's move on.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am still trying to decode "you" as meaning Sinkie Government, sochi2014 or CHRISTIANS in general. Backsides in the color of bananas is supposed to be a clue?

Referring to fake Christians. Backside color not important.

Genuine Christian:
130625153424-01-mandela-quote-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Fake Christian:
10500425_10154380857990249_3608207529666319795_n.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's times like this that the mettle of leadership is shown and sadly, it is never to be.........

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....cannot believe there are idiots who wish for something tragic to happen so that they may have a chance to embarrass papee.....
these pple are worse the miw scums many times....phui.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aunties like this made me think of the time she served me nasi lemaks in hawker centers. How can I not feel her lost?