• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Boss Leongsam On Leave Today?

jw5

Loyal
He should be ok. Just taking a break from a needy and manipulative whiny bitch. :wink:

Update: He just posted in the Thailand thread. :wink:

Does not look positive now is how many hours olredi ?
I am beginning to worry for his safety.

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I told you people that he ask me to manage this Forum for a while as he takes a break...Believe me folks...I am the Boss now! What do you think my InF-C status is for Twits! :oIo:

jw5

Loyal
LOL..................... you orangutan twit.

Do you know how many points manipulative yet needy whiny bitch Scroobal and his clones get from Samy Leong after heshe whines and bitches to him?

Hahhahahahahahahaha....................................... :biggrin:

I told you people that he ask me to manage this Forum for a while as he takes a break...Believe me folks...I am the Boss now! What do you think my InF-C status is for Twits! :oIo:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
LOL..................... you orangutan twit.

Do you know how many points manipulative yet needy whiny bitch Scroobal and his clones get from Samy Leong after heshe whines and bitches to him?

Hahhahahahahahahaha....................................... :biggrin:

I know lah....me busy writing pictorial novel to depict the sad state of affairs here...:biggrin:

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• p021m9t7.jpeg
    p021m9t7.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 116