• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

channel news asia is lying!!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
All SIA flights to Europe usually passed by Ukraine airspace!!

Singapore Airlines flights not using Ukraine airspace

05:26

25 of 100

Flight tracking website FlightRadar24 published an image showing an SIA flight 25km from where MH17 was last seen on radar.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All SIA flights to Europe usually passed by Ukraine airspace!!

Singapore Airlines flights not using Ukraine airspace

05:26

25 of 100

Flight tracking website FlightRadar24 published an image showing an SIA flight 25km from where MH17 was last seen on radar.

As mentioned earlier, SIA=LKY=LHL=PAP, no such thing can happen under PAP ruling so CNA did not lied

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SIA WAS flying over Ukraine before the incident yesterday. I was flying between Singapore and Europe on SQ flights a month ago and watched the flight paths on my passenger screens. The planes flew over the southern part of Ukraine.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As mentioned earlier, SIA=LKY=LHL=PAP, no such thing can happen under PAP ruling so CNA did not lied

I can't believe they still persist in bullshitting the people in the age of the Internet and flight tracking apps. :rolleyes:

I wonder what they will lie about next... I don't know... how about food safety of certain imported food? :wink:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't believe they still persist in bullshitting the people in the age of the Internet and flight tracking apps. :rolleyes:

I wonder what they will lie about next... I don't know... how about food safety of certain imported food? :wink:

So..can we trust our MSM.?

Can we trust our govt to tell us the truth that all Fukushima food are safe..???

Can we trust them to give us the list of imported foodstuff from Fukushima.?

Can you trust that they will listen to us..???

We trust Catherine Lim more than the govt..

I trust you will believe that Govt has lost our trust...

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many Sillyporeans until now (especially the older generations) still believe 100% what our MSM told them.
They hardly believe that our MSM is a "state control" entity and the MIW has been using it to spin their own political propaganda.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is cheap to fly that route, not just singapore airlines, german , dutch, france, british etc. officially no war was declared in that region, except two ukraine planes was down recently.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many Sillyporeans until now (especially the older generations) still believe 100% what our MSM told them.
They hardly believe that our MSM is a "state control" entity and the MIW has been using it to spin their own political propaganda.
actuarry hor ...

if u tok wif sum ppl, dey can even tel u dat ... heng ah! sia never use dat airspace ... u tel dem dat 154th was bruffing ... iz reported on internet dat sia was juz 15 miles away ... dey wil tel u dun believe wat internet says, a lot of tings on internet all bruff 1 ... :rolleyes:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
SGP airlines have been flying above Ukraine and the CRIMEA region for dunno how many donkey years!

6pvq7p.png

15hiw7l.png