• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS, ex-WPs left with prata-eating to do

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal,

Absolutely not. :smile: There is really no regrets for both of us and we are enjoying life as we are, especially Eric Tan who is really enjoying his travelling around the world.

We are happy to keep our principles intact and not sell our souls to the devils as well. Well, of course, I am slightly more "politically active" than Eric but he is still interested in policy matters. He has just written an article on CPF for TOC which was published.

Goh Meng Seng

Seldom u get any politician who is going to win base on principles. Don't touch politics if you are so fixated about principles.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Learn from this successful gentleman politician. A man of no principles except when going against his political foes. And that principle is to destroy.

photo_1375788022370-1-HD.jpg

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (Internet moniker: Scroobal)

-- Subservient Family Butler and Lover of Arab and Bangla cocks.

How did you get that information? How accurate is it? Have he been exhibiting that kind of behavior in this forum? Is he a part of the alumni consisting of your true self, alamaking the sei hao hai and the rest of the sinkie thai gay gang? By the way I kinda miss all that periphery gay chatter in this forum. Have you faggots start pretending to be manly recently?

And do you regret trying to pull me into your quarrel with scroobal over your criticism and doubts about "goldendragon"? The Chen Shen Mao post I made was just a personal response to his thread. Agreeing to disagree should be part and parcel of internet discourse. When a dog wags his tail when you start throwing stones at it, don't expect it to remain that way. Not this dog nor any other. You've only lost credibility and respect from readers of your internet moniker, don't lose that faggot mind of yours.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deleted............
this is trully embarrassing having to hold on to this 1"expression of appreciation" incident to self-congratulate instead of looking in the mirror after so many more "expression of disgust, disapproval" incidents.

i think he is trully beyond hope.

let's move on.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
They were both unable to handle temporary setbacks. Superficially, GMS fell out because of WP's internet policy and also other clashes of opinion with LTK, whilst Eric Tan fell out over NCMP. At a deeper level, they fell out because they felt sidelined. The feeling of being cut out of the loop and refused recognition for work done is unbearable.

As for 3L, nobody including opposition supporters imagined the Punggol slap to hit to hard. It was a stunner.
they thought too highly of themselves.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's take you back 40 years ago where is no internet. LTK tells you not to give any more press interviews as he feels that it is damaging to the party. You walk out because you feel that he is wrong. And you may be right. Do you think that it was the right move?

The internet policy of WP is no just a simple curb on freedom of expression but has far more important implications on political and democratic development in Singapore.

What you are getting now from WP MPs are precisely the bad implications of this curb; not just internet from all aspects of media engagement for potential candidates. Well, I will stop here else people like you will start to think I like to attack WP. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only consolation is that Eric made an even bigger blunder than you. It only makes sense to travel to avoid the pain of being reminded by people here what he did.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only consolation is that Eric made an even bigger blunder than you. It only makes sense to travel to avoid the pain of being reminded by people here what he did.

Yeah. Political doctors usually order the shutting of mouths by way of fingers as remedy for self inflicted injuries.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shortly after 2006 GE, GMS was engaged in an intense online battle with 2 forummers in the old Delphi SBF. A complaint was lodged with WP. At the meeting with WP CEC, GMS resigned and so did one other member.

One of the 2 who was engaged with GMS was so shocked with GMS's decision that he stopped coming into the forum. The other guy revealed it. He felt that he contributed to GMS erroneous decision because he knew that GMS was a positive addition to the opposition. Till today GMS does not realise his mistake.

Yeah. Political doctors usually order the shutting of mouths by way of fingers as remedy for self inflicted injuries.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS sold his soul to the devil; PAP pays him well to be their fifth column in the opposition camp.

How much does a BG of PAP Internet Brigade earns? 5 figure salary of course. Kopiuncle used to be top honcho until BG Goh bumped him down.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

please be nice to gms. the sbf courtesy and suck-up campaign is still in progress. thank you.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goh meng Seng lucky he went out with Eric Tan, people saw the latter gave respect hence got free prata for ah Seng to eat too :biggrin:

Such a pathetic loser, stepped down already still had to blame the scholars at NSP for not running the party well. Only good at blaming everyone but himself.

GMS, if u never see your own faults or admit them to yourself, sorry to tell you that you will die a bitter man, unless you are indeed paid by pappies to ruin opposition credibility.

Pls spend time on reflecting on yourself instead of attacking others who manage to find success.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I will say it again, I have NEVER regret on any decisions I have made politically. I left WP
including wp and almost all oppo supporters, a lot of people also no regret over your decision to leave so to minimize any further own goals/damages....... of course the white scums maybe the only ones feeling shortchanged

enjoyed myself fully in building up NSP. Though the scholars have somewhat failed to make good of the momentum created, but that is not my problem here.
building nsp? pls laah.

you had so many strong candidates when the white scums were at their most vulnerable for decades and what did you do?

you became greedy, kaya-spread your resources because you wanted to leapfrog over wp to be no.1 oppo leader and what happened?

if you had at least helped nsp won a seat or 2 then you can blow your own trumpet. when you left, nsp was at best in the exact health and shape as you had joined it.

your only 1 good deed is to left before you score more own goals/damages. at least now nsp under jeannette has more presence on the ground and has more direction.