• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Malaysian Airline Boeing was shot down and crashed in Ukraine.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Breaking News! Malaysian Aircraft with 295 passengers crashed! again!

There will be a lot of finger pointing and denial until the truth finally comes out.
My hunch is that those pesky Russians (or Ukrainian separatists) were responsible.

jw5

Loyal
Re: Breaking News: Mudland Airlines plane crashes in Ukraine

Goodness gracious shit!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Breaking New - Malaysia Plane MAS Crash with 295 people in Ukraine

10.30 pm: Russia's rebel leader had boasted of having shot down plane
Reports suggest that a rebel leader in Russia had boasted of shooting down a plane right before reports of Malaysian flight MH17 appeared.

dumbfuck rebel

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

BswsMkRCcAEKgeR.jpg

Bswt1ysCcAAToWD.png

BswxHYeCEAAmTWF.png

Bswx9RJCYAAjSUn.png

BswmfnwCEAEsw7s.png

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

please be polite and do not insinuate. thank you. :o

Most monkeys see no evil, hear no evil, say no evil but this AhMeng is the opposite, I always want to zap him but I think some people not happy zapping newbie, knn

jw5

Loyal

Ah Meng is not newbie; Ah Meng is newbie clone. He is zappable. :biggrin:

Most monkeys see no evil, hear no evil, say no evil but this AhMeng is the opposite, I always want to zap him but I think some people not happy zapping newbie, knn

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Ouch :biggrin: hehehehe....

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Ah Meng is not newbie; Ah Meng is newbie clone. He is zappable. :biggrin:

jw...had my fun taunting that Bola Ball ... you take over :biggrin: .... hehehe....me kooonzzzz....

ps : enjoy all my pictures in the threads...hehehe :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

jw...had my fun taunting that Bola Ball ... you take over :biggrin: .... hehehe....me kooonzzzz....

ps : enjoy all my pictures in the threads...hehehe :biggrin:

. . . . . . nitz Meng

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

10.30 pm: Russia's rebel leader had boasted of having shot down plane
Reports suggest that a rebel leader in Russia had boasted of shooting down a plane right before reports of Malaysian flight MH17 appeared.

Malaysia really so bad luck with two planes down. Is it normal flying zone or air travel has become so dangerous nowadays?

PhantomGao

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysia really so bad luck with two planes down. Is it normal flying zone or air travel has become so dangerous nowadays?

I think Malaysia 犯太歲 this year, hence very bad luck.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Should sent the garang woman with steering wheel lock :biggrin:

Lotto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is a war going on between Russia and Ukraine and why is a passenger airline flying at an altitude of 33,000ft? :rolleyes:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is a war going on between Russia and Ukraine and why is a passenger airline flying at an altitude of 33,000ft? :rolleyes:

Planes fly over war zones. SIA planes fly over Afghanistan.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear all, if you have travelled to London SIA or whatever, you would have flown over war zones.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As long as the flight path which is approved by the various ATCs in those countries, there is no real danger flying over war zones. In this case, the Ukraine rebels screwed up ...they shot down a commercial aircraft. Now, the Russians have a PR nightmare to handle, thanks to their fumbling Ukrainian allies.

33,000 cruising attitude is quite normal.