• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do you think lao goh is a good person?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last time, when he was pm, and then the nkf saga, his cronies at ST start probing me...fuck up right...donate money also kanna checked, these lasup matas at ST really got serious integrity problem. then the best part was before that he went japan to visit his brother kozumi, knn, act like a dog.:oIo:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn... use your common sense, want to angkat, also angkat leeder, what is he...he is nothing but a tiny speck of dirt on my faded jeans.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do not know him well, so no comment.
but i think he did not kill people, did not rob people, did not con people money.
well, overall still a good and kind person gua.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
my true colours going to come out soon, old scores must be settled. i want to show to pple i can also be as vicious as the leeder.

what is your true colours? green? yellow? orange? purple?
black or white?

or grey?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a PM woody fumbles a lot of things, his speech may have offended people!
But he has a good heart for the people, at least no GST, no inflation, no increase
in levy for maids, for JB cars, people are quite happy than, But now with the Ah Sia kia
as our head of state inflation every where, every damn thing also increased in prices!!

He turn Sickapoor in a commercial Hub, bill, bill bill~~~~~~~~!!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is evil
He made all sgian to pay for own health care when it is govt responsibilty... Toh Chin Chye protested but by then it was a voice in the wilderness

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dunno who he is...but iv seen a old video of him in parliament in the 80s andi must say he's like the same version of LHL except 100 times more spineless and pussified...I mean he's desperate need to suck up to his father old fart and grovel for his affection is disgusting....he's the type that would sell his countrymen out and work for the Japanese...

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a PM woody fumbles a lot of things, his speech may have offended people!
But he has a good heart for the people, at least no GST, no inflation, no increase
in levy for maids, for JB cars, people are quite happy than, But now with the Ah Sia kia
as our head of state inflation every where, every damn thing also increased in prices!!
He turn Sickapoor in a commercial Hub, bill, bill bill~~~~~~~~!!

so if and when lau goh take over from TT....you sarpok him or not?...:biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually, i find those cronies circling round the leaders more despicable, speaking from experience.