• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rubbish

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP Charles Chong Chor Boh But Quietly Sucking Sinkie Blood and he is a free load

Come 2016, JC will be tested again, those 388 voters, better wake up.

I think no more Joo Chiat SMC already. Knowing PAP pattern, sure absorb it into some GRC.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A Prime Minister Going After a Nobody... What a Laffing Joke!

Accusing a politician of corruption or of being less than honest about certain things is not defamation. Only brainwashed Sinkies under decades of PAP rule would think that way. :rolleyes:

Defamation would be something like 'Lee Hsien Loong's mother was a prostitute and his real biological father was one of his uncles'.

What about these? Considered defamation?

Lee wei Ling make Frankenstein looked Good.

Lee hsien loong looked like some guniang sissy.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: OK PAP relents.. no more minimum sum plus 30% bonus on your cpf funds at 55

Yeah remember what happened to the the bunch of old farts who invested in high notes. :rolleyes:

If everyone gets their money back, there'll be adverts galore promising spectacular returns which would put Ho Ching to shame. We all know what's going to happen next.

tkl03.jpg

Twit,

Just because some lost $ in investments you call for a blanket ban? Will you allow your own cock to be chopped just because some man are rapist? :rolleyes:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Plight of self-employed – You owe CPF, you lose license. What logic is this?

If someone as black-hearted as PAP can make tissue sellers (be it old, handicap or blind) pay for annual permit, this is really nothing.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Heated debate between Traitor PeeM and LTK in parliament

LHL is a sore loser. Can see he is still very bitter about losing Aljunied GRC, PE BE and Hougang BE to WP.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why it’s so hard for S’poreans to understand CPF

Yes you can survive on $10 a day in Singapore. 3 simple meals.

Technically you can also survive on 1 meal a day. Technically you can also go without water and food for maybe 30 hours without dying. Technically you can also be rape in your arse and not die.

But why should it be so :oIo:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Another warmongering doomsday soothsayer this PM tsk tsk tsk chey

"Certainly, if ever a People's Action Party MP were accused of making false and untruthful statements, I would get to the bottom of the matter. And if we didn't do anything about it, I will come to conclusions about the sort of MP he or she was," he said.

$8 heart bypass

$2.50 nasi padang

Investigate already :confused:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP Dr Intan missing the point about CPF totally

If a WP MP come out with this half-past 6 idea, he/she will be slaughtered, mocked, ridiculed to no end.

But since it is from a PAP stooge, it becomes an idea which is open for discussion.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

No one question dr tudang how is she going to get funding for her ideas? That time Chen Show Mao was being whacked this way.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

I say "Every cloud has a silver lining"

Obviously LHL is an idiot:biggrin:
If LHL had let "sleeping dogs lie" the PAP might have continued raping Spore & even pass on the family business to the next generation of Lees:eek:
However with his unpopular policies, this is becoming more unlikely.

I doubt that even the sympathy votes from LKY's funeral is going to help.

I think so old folks give LKY face and vote for pap even though they may not agree with what pap is doing now. When lky dies, no need give face anymore.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: What Do You Prefer? Minimum Sum or Return Me My Money?

I dare PAP to do a referendum : Does Singaporeans want CPF to be return at 55 without any retention or does Singaporeans want to status quo to remain. Yes or No. Allow all Singaporeans above 21 to vote on it. If the vote is 'yes' then PAP better honour their original intention and return the cpf at 55. If the vote is 'no' then lan lan we have to respect the wish of the majority. PAP dare or not?

Dare only publish some ghost forum writers on the PAP controlled MSM saying that they wish PAP to manage our CPF is it :oIo:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Other countries say must hire local, native citizens first, Why Sinkapore cannot?

No thanks to the 60% gong chee byes. :oIo:

If we do so we will be known as xenophobic. :oIo:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Other countries say must hire local, native citizens first, Why Sinkapore cannot?

There are always individual sob stories in any country. However, that does not alter the statistics which prove beyond doubt that an open door policy is good for the economy.

TWIT

Then why got individual sob story about some old uncle losing his cpf $ in Batam and you support a blanket ban to withdraw it fully at 55? :oIo:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think you are twisting facts. These countries have high unemployment exceeding 5% because of their liberal welfare state system, which provides cash welfare benefits to the citizens including old age pensions and unemployment benefits. Why work to get money when you can get financial assistance from the State without working?

This kind of welfare state system does not exist in SG. Foreigners do not stimulate the economy. They take their earnings out of SG. Foreign companies may pay tax but their profits are also taken out of the country. Paying tax is subjective. What if there is tax evasion and undetected?

Foreigners create jobs for sinkies? You sure? Look at Mustafa Centre. How many local Malays, Chinese or Eurasians can you find there? Lots of ah nehs on work permits. Somehow these foreign companies in SG will find ways to circumvent the system to employ their own countrymen and tell locals to fuck off. What can MOM do? They are just as useless as the ICA.

In Singapore if you are out of work for sometime (not sure if it is 6 or 12 months), they will remove you from the unemployment stats. Also even if you work part-time ( a couple of hours weekly) or freelance, you are considered employed.

That is how bastards PAP massaged the unemployment stats to make it beautiful.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singaporeans need to shoulder the blame on CPF.

Running away from your problems?

Well that's heroic.

Ah Roy would be SO PROUD of you, your nephews and your strategy for being able to go round the problems you encounter in your own HOMELAND!

"Congrats!" LoL

Typical m&d style of 'progress' lah :biggrin:

Renounce citizenship>take cpf>buy house in JB>brag in internet. :rolleyes:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do you think Roy Ngerng's apology is sincere?

Come on guys. The most sincere apology got to be the one from Wong Kan Seng during the Mas Selamat scandal, delivered with a smirk no less. :wink:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Time for a smoke? One cigarette reduces your life by 11 minutes

Totally rubbish.

I smoke so? I can eat soursop to counter the harmful effects of smoking. Soursop is the best.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: let's throw some punches at LHL ...

Call for a referendum. Ask the citizens what is their preference for cpf withdrawal. Respect the wish of the citizens.