• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rubbish

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I Shall Take You On, Coward KNNBNBCB!!!!

hk14k aka Wuhan street whore son,

every single post you made is being dump into the rubbish heap. suits you totally.

Your thread all Kana thrown into this RUBBISH HEAP???? I though you very HIGH CLASS????

OH.... I forgotten that a child like you with a Whore Mother can only ACT or PRETEND Heroic or HIGH CLASS which ACTUALLY YOU HAVE NONE!!! Pathetic .... Ha Ha Ha Ha....:biggrin:

hk14k mum and son tar ma for rmb5. lelong lelong. :biggrin: pathetic son of bitch. don't run so soon, I am still not done humiliating you....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBNBCB, SON OF A STREET WHORE

KNNBNBCB mum and son tar ma for RUPEE $5 DOLLARS ONLY. lelong lelong. :biggrin: pathetic son of bitch. don't run so soon, I am still not done humiliating you....

Smart of you to know that you mother can only sell for rupee $5 dollars n not even RMB.... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

You're also intelligent enough to know that you've been humiliated by me but A PATHETIC COWARD like you will only be INSULTED by me during my boring times becoz you're not even a WORTHY OPPONENT!!!

:biggrin: YOU CAN CONTINUE YOU SCARE TACTICS IN THIS FORUM.... CORRECT, IS IN THIS FORUM BECOZ YOU'RE NOT EVEN FIT TO BE A LOSER IN REAL LIFE WITH YOU HEAD STICKING UNDER YOUR MOTHER'S PANTY HOSE!!! :biggrin:

:eek: BTW, wanna act as if you so HIGH CLASS BUT YOUR KNNNBNBCB POST also got dump into this RUBBISH HEAP.... It simply shows how CHEAP YOUR MOTHER IS TO HAVE A CHEAP PIMP SON LIKE YOU!!!! :eek:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

every single post you made is being dump into the rubbish heap. suits you totally.

Your thread all Kana thrown into this RUBBISH HEAP???? I though you very HIGH CLASS????

OH.... I forgotten that a child like you with a Whore Mother can only ACT or PRETEND Heroic or HIGH CLASS which ACTUALLY YOU HAVE NONE!!! Pathetic .... Ha Ha Ha Ha....:biggrin:

hk14k mum and son tar ma for rmb5. lelong lelong. :biggrin: pathetic son of bitch. don't run so soon, I am still not done humiliating you......

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBNBCB, SON OF A STREET WHORE

KNNBNBCB and son tar ma for RUPEE $5 ONLY.SO CHEAP lelong lelong. :biggrin: pathetic son of bitch. don't run so soon, I am still not done humiliating you......
Smart of you to know that you mother can only sell for rupee $5 dollars n not even RMB.... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

You're also intelligent enough to know that you've been humiliated by me but A PATHETIC COWARD like you will only be INSULTED by me during my boring times becoz you're not even a WORTHY OPPONENT!!!

:biggrin: YOU CAN CONTINUE YOU SCARE TACTICS IN THIS FORUM.... CORRECT, IS IN THIS FORUM BECOZ YOU'RE NOT EVEN FIT TO BE A LOSER IN REAL LIFE WITH YOU HEAD STICKING UNDER YOUR MOTHER'S PANTY HOSE!!! :biggrin:

:eek: BTW, wanna act as if you so HIGH CLASS BUT YOUR KNNNBNBCB POST also got dump into this RUBBISH HEAP.... It simply shows how CHEAP YOUR MOTHER IS TO HAVE A CHEAP PIMP SON LIKE YOU!!!! :eek:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

hk14k mum and son tar ma for rmb5. lelong lelong. :biggrin: pathetic son of bitch. don't run so soon, I am still not done humiliating you....