• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chio bu in SPF. Who is she?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone know the middle chiobu?

10401444_732843070106589_535394860163620040_n.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there were much nicer ones during my time..............the best looking one was a very nice Indian girl......very pretty and has an unbelievable figure...........best butt i've ever seen in real life...........

KNNBSCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most chio one is the one with the mouth open. No horse run. Ever ready to Kum lan jiao :biggrin:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Write in to Public Affairs Dept to ascertain her ID.

You got connections, u check for us pls :biggrin:
The 2 at the side are visitors, mata in middle looked like she got short hair in her photo. If she's les, many butches will be after her :biggrin: meng giah Bo char boh ai :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nabei you guys need to get out more....
This type standard can oso consider chio? All the eyes pasted stamps. Maybe only raiders will say chio.
That said during my time the most chio policewomen were the rank and file minahs. I managed to taste some of them.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nabei you guys need to get out more....
This type standard can oso consider chio? All the eyes pasted stamps. Maybe only raiders will say chio.
That said during my time the most chio policewomen were the rank and file minahs. I managed to taste some of them.

Traffic Police and Public Affairs had the chio ones during my time. CID got the shehe always.