• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Politeness and manners in SBF

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Go give dog fuck lah Cuntface Chan! With your face you want sex.? Try the Sinkie Thai Gay Gang led by jw5 the faggot.
wow even more bad words, so creative hor

but still dare not accept court challenge...... if cant pay, go legal aid lor

mark yeo cunt face dare or dare not sue wendy chan, your beloved cunt face

Last edited:

LauCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Okay okay I may have gone overboard with the cuntface thing. But I still suggest a makeover to improve your looks. Ask jw5 for a load of his gay faggot shit and you use it for a mask on your face. That will be an improvement for sure......LO.................LOL

Are you still accepting donations you concunt?
your father and mother told me that they should have masturbated instead of having a spastic maggot like you as a child .... how huh?:biggrin:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Okay okay I may have gone overboard with the cuntface thing. But I still suggest a makeover to improve your looks. Ask jw5 for a load of his gay faggot shit and you use it for a mask on your face. That will be an improvement for sure......LO.................LOL

why dont yu come sue me?
and yes, i accept every million things you say about my Kuntface or my cunt face...

so pls come sue me,

FOOking coward hypocrtie liar

LO.................LOL

Last edited:

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sir you should re-read the title of this thread and think deeply about its meaning before spouting those flowery hokkien expletives. Persist and persevere and the desired points will come.

No free points despite we being courteous. TS really gong lan jiao wei :biggrin:

Kiessling

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jesus Christ !! :eek: