• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Politeness and manners in SBF

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was wondering what would be a good standard until I came across this and thought that this has to be the gold standard in politeness. What do you guys think for a forum like this;

Boss it's ok I post this type of thread and video right? Please let me know if you have objection I'd be more than happy to oblige.

This was addressed to Sam and not from a newbie.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;PGNiXGX2nLU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU[/video]

[h=1]Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round[/h]What do you guys think?​

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I was wondering what would be a good standard until I came across this and thought that this has to be the gold standard in politeness. What do you guys think for a forum like this;

I think this is the standard we should adopt from now on. Anyone who is rude will be zapped.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha ... and the saga continues

Boss, is it ok if I reply like this? Please let me know if you have objection I'd be more than happy to word it differently.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
whatbthe FOOking fook uASKING?
u are the fooking cunt who called me a cunt first among other things

FELL FORM GRACE?

SONOTHING BETER TO DO?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
whatbthe FOOking fook uASKING?
u are the fooking cunt who called me a cunt first among other things

FELL FORM GRACE?

SONOTHING BETER TO DO?

Where are your manners? We're supposed to be nice, polite and touchy feely here.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hello, SPG, do you know that i have a taxi friend who look exactly like the one in your avatar? may i ask where did you get this amazing picture from?:*: thanxs...

I am polite to TS...Kan Ni Na Bu Chow Chee Bye.

It means...You look great! :oIo: