• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aiyo Tan Kin lian calling himself stupid!

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is funny... LOL

10504922_693726477331326_3266613028763846574_o.jpg

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate people using abbreviations for almost damn thing. So lazy to write extra characters might as well dun write lah.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 pairs of tickets he don't know what it means? how can he be so stupid.

He expect USS to give 6 individual tickets and the winner either go alone or buy extra tickets using his own $?:confused:

No wonder epic fail in presidential election :biggrin:

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you are so clever, please tell us what does 3pairs of tickets mean? I have to admit I don't know.

3 pairs of tickets he don't know what it means? how can he be so stupid.

He expect USS to give 6 individual tickets and the winner either go alone or buy extra tickets using his own $?:confused:

No wonder epic fail in presidential election :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
So is he criticising Sinktel or Sinkies? :rolleyes:

Goodness gracious shit, at times like this, I am ALMOST thankful Tancho is the president and not him. :biggrin:

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
He worry call centre put him on hold.
how about when he was at Ntuc?
how was their call centre?

once i email him with a few lines.
he replied asking me to summarise a few lines!!!
just fancy that!!!