• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Closer tabs on public figures' wealth: MAS

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those are specific projects but that does not mean that there haven't been many other projects which reaped great returns. You have to look at the net gain/loss in order to pass judgement.

Ha ha.. you have to convince this logic to all free and fair financial world.
If I lose 1 million to the company as a manager, I would be fired almost immediately.
Can tell me which CEO could survive once making billion dollars loss in the past.
May be, there have no CEO who caused that kind of enormous loss before.

jw5

Loyal
No firing is allowed if the CEO is from an "exceptional" family and hired after an extensive global worldwide search.

If I lose 1 million to the company as a manager, I would be fired almost immediately.
Can tell me which CEO could survive once making billion dollars loss in the past.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i can name two,northern rock ceo,exited 2008 financial crisis with 350 million paycheck....
smrt ceo,exited with 2 million golden parachute after 2012 crisis....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

All fund managers lose money as do forex traders. The assessment of their performance is based upon the overall performance over a period of time.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You sure have a way with words and the truth.

I need an English tuition teacher who is a tongue twister.

Life is relative. There are even bigger crooks in the WP, SDP and NSP. At the end of the day, you run with those who get the best results overall.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can name two,northern rock ceo,exited 2008 financial crisis with 350 million paycheck....
smrt ceo,exited with 2 million golden parachute after 2012 crisis....

Our local zero (from hero) did not cause billion dollars loss, yet be accountable for the trouble or asked to go!!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sure have a way with words and the truth.

I need an English tuition teacher who is a tongue twister.

trust me hes just having a seizure,once his logic circuits reboot,he will be back to licking PAP perineum and giving LKY rusty trombones all day long.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Fence sitter" is someone who does not want to make a stand either way on an issue.

However, I take a stand on just about everything so there is no way I can be accused of sitting on a fence.

The PAP govt is not transparent. They can be extremely devious. It is full of flawed characters. However, that does not alter the fact that they are one of the best governments in the whole wide world.

A person can be both flawed and talented. Governments are no different.

How dare you mock my beloved PAP gahmen. Someone should hang, quarter and castrate you and not necessarily in that order.:oIo:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) deputy managing director Ong Chong Tee said: "Singapore is fully committed to keeping our financial centre clean and supporting global efforts to combat financial crime."

Hah! Talk cock sing song. :rolleyes:

Why don't you walk the talk and sign an extradition treaty with Indonesia? :rolleyes:

But of course you won't, because you want the rich Indon crooks to park their ill-gotten gains here. :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sun will rise from the west when this day comes around.
The chap making this statement will be sideline and sack soon or he was just told to make wayang statement