• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can singaporeans join the us military?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it against the law?

I want to blow up islamic terrorists and take down Putin.

Take down Putin? Why do you want to harm your brother-in-Christ?

orthodox_leader_of_russia.jpg

You should be taking down the Zionist Jewish agitators who are stirring shit in the Middle East and Ukraine.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read that one way to get US citizenship is to serve in the US army.

So even if "illegal" it is irrelevant because I don't see the PAP complaining to the US.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so u want to join US army and go kill terrorist and kick putin's ass?u think ur god is GREATER than theirs??

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!i dunno what u smoking but nobody on this earth have bigger balls than russians and ISIS.....if russia backs al qaeda and ISIS with their military might and technology,they will crush u like a Tsunami on indonesia and fukushima.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah. you seem to never read up. all you care is Shane Todd and Pulau Sudong.

Why would one want to serve in the French legion? You will earn more as a 'security consultant', working in Afghanistan or Iraq.

Yes, Shane Todd and Pulau Sudong are my focus. Shane Todd was murdered by either PRC agents and covered by the PAP. Pulau Sudong is the final resting place for PAP members. Let the bombing begin soon. Looking forward to see our LHL and his gang run and hide while RSAF aircraft targets them.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would one want to serve in the French legion? You will earn more as a 'security consultant', working in Afghanistan or Iraq.

Yes, Shane Todd and Pulau Sudong are my focus. Shane Todd was murdered by either PRC agents and covered by the PAP. Pulau Sudong is the final resting place for PAP members. Let the bombing begin soon. Looking forward to see our LHL and his gang run and hide while RSAF aircraft targets them.

As I said, no oppo party will ever take up your offer. Not even Goh Meng Seng (can he aim properly)

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Let the nut jobs join the US army. If the jihadist and the army take each other out the world will be a better place