• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is SIA That Desperate Now?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]SIA sells mooncakes for the first time this Mid-Autumn Festival with specially-designed batik print boxes[/h]<!-- ****Story Title Section >> End -->

<!-- ****Story Social networking Section >> Begin -->
Published on Jul 14, 2014 9:32 AM
check-big.png
check-big.png
check-big.png
check-big.png
PRINT EMAIL <!--span class='st_googleplus_hcount' displayText=''></span-->

<!-- ****Story Social networking Section >> End -->

<!-- ****Story Image / Video / Gallery Section >> Begin -->

Mooncakes by Singapore Airlines will be available for the first time this Mid-Autumn Festival. -- PHOTO: SINGAPORE AIRLINES

<!-- /.view -->

<!-- ****Story Image / Video / Gallery Section >> End -->
<!-- ****Story byline Section >> Begin --> By Karamjit Kaur
<!-- ****Story byline Section >> End -->
<!-- ****Story IMU ad in content Section >> Begin --><!-- ****Story IMU ad in content Section >> End --><!-- ****Story content Section >> Begin --> SINGAPORE - Singapore Airlines is selling mooncakes for the first time this Mid-Autumn Festival.
Each set of four mooncakes is packaged in a specially-designed gift box with SIA's signature batik print and features a limited-edition 2014 collectible magnet with the SIA emblem.
Prices start from $64 per box but KrisFlyer and PPS Club members get a 15 per cent discount for purchases made before the end of July. Orders can be placed during flights, online at http://www.krisshop.com/www.krisshop.com and at SIA's lounges at Changi Airport. The mooncakes will also be sold at Takashimaya, Ngee Ann City from August 7.
Travellers on selected flights departing from Singapore this Mid-Autumn Festival on September 8 will be served the mooncakes.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to buy one. But I lived in angmo country. Can I pick it up at the nearest airport with SIA service?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see that the Shitty times has degenerated into an advertising agency for SIA's promotions. :rolleyes: