• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man who displayed palestine flag: Police kept asking me about my race and religion

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Man who displayed palestine flag: Police kept asking me about my race and religio

It falls within the core National Security remit. Singapore is small, vulnerable and plural. They cannot allow a seed of this nature to grow. In the past, any connection to foreign hotspots, terrorism etc, they will close it down quickly. They did for the Tamil Tigers. They even detained a Chinese local for allowing shipment for the tigers.

Anything with Isreal, Palestine is all no go. These things will be done quietly. The message will however be there for his associates, his friends and families as well as his ethnic community. It's actually very effective. If he displayed a flag of Fiji, nothing will happen. I will be surprised if his citizenship is not revoked and he is not sent back. They will wait for the dust to settle.

Yes. SOP for these cases.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Man who displayed palestine flag: Police kept asking me about my race and religio

How come pinoy display their flag can, this bloke cannot? Is govt anti Islam???

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you for the clarification - of course the assumption here is that he is not a native Singaporean thus can be stripped of citizenship and then deported.

What is the SOP for native Singaporeans - will they be rendered stateless? I assume not as some of those detained for their JI activities have been released back into society and are being rehabilitated socially. The common denominator for these groups have also connected with the Palestinian cause rather than Hamas or any jihadist front in the conflict.

Last edited:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

It falls within the core National Security remit. Singapore is small, vulnerable and plural. They cannot allow a seed of this nature to grow. In the past, any connection to foreign hotspots, terrorism etc, they will close it down quickly. They did for the Tamil Tigers. They even detained a Chinese local for allowing shipment for the tigers.

Anything with Isreal, Palestine is all no go. These things will be done quietly. The message will however be there for his associates, his friends and families as well as his ethnic community. It's actually very effective. If he displayed a flag of Fiji, nothing will happen. I will be surprised if his citizenship is not revoked and he is not sent back. They will wait for the dust to settle.

MHA is sleeping on this. A quick check show 99.99% muslim post there all support hamas and even have posting of jihad message and to kill infidel in the posts at RealSingapore. Scary to have so many jihad fans living in Singapore.:*:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you for the clarification - of course the assumption here is that he is not a native Singaporean thus can be stripped of citizenship and then deported.

What is the SOP for native Singaporeans - will they be rendered stateless? I assume not as some of those detained for their JI activities have been released back into society and are being rehabilitated socially. The common denominator for these groups have also connected with the Palestinian cause rather than Hamas or any jihadist front in the conflict.

They will use anything one lah that can fit into the plan for islam domination. Palistine or Paris also they can use.

EmperorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal

if i display UN flag...is it offence?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How come pinoy display their flag can, this bloke cannot?........

Not only that, LHL and TCJ of the PAP even spoke up for the Pinoys and blasted locals for criticising the Pinoys showing their flag!
Looks like Pinoys are the favourite of the pappy so do expect this place to be more and more like Pinoyland.

EmperorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not only that, LHL and TCJ of the PAP even spoke up for the Pinoys and blasted locals for criticising the Pinoys showing their flag!
Looks like Pinoys are the favourite of the pappy so do expect this place to be more and more like Pinoyland.
Pinoy is a class before locals u Twit

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lots of stupid cunts, how can a religious fringe group have claims to anything? 50 years only. Suddenly isreal is theirs? British even offered them a place in Africa,so it was a multiple choice then! What a joke