• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An open letter to fellow Christians

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot accept that some of us are born wanting to Kang kachng Kang or kum LJs. It is just too disgusting and yucky!! We are suppose to be highly evolved human beings. No sub species animals!!

Gay is a psychological problem!! With the power of Christ can be changed!!

Christ is the son of God!! With Him nothing is impossible!!

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the gays in Singapore simply don't want to be treated as criminals and seen as criminals, even if no action is taken. They're not interested in converting straight ppl to gay. Who in his sane mind chooses to be gay in the first place, given so much societal hatred and discrimination against gays?

What "societal hatred" and what "discrimination"???

Life would have chug along for everyone without anyone giving two hoots about faggots fucking buttholes if they had kept their butt fucking in the privacy of their bedrooms like everyone else. Once they try to spread their faggot propaganda and shove their promiscuity and debauched lifestyles down the public's throats in a very in-your-face, public way, it's a different ball game.

This is precisely what I mean in an earlier post when I say debauched faggots will play the victim card when they are shown up or called out when the truth is that they are the ones out to create trouble, mischief and spread their faggot propaganda.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
You escaping my question again. Why 94% white cannot convert 6% pink, but lagi scared 6% pink convert 94% white? LOL.
already told you of known cases of converts so why you shamelessly framed your question to include "cannot convert"?????

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which part of my reply you don't understand, twit?

1. Adultery. Not a crime. PAP approved.
2. Incest. Crime. PAP not approved.

So ask your masters in white (MIW) why (1) approved, (2) not approved. I don't lay down the laws, dickhead. :rolleyes:
funny.

all along i only want to know your stand why you insist to drag unrelated white scums as distraction?????

so you yourself condone?

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot accept that some of us are born wanting to Kang kachng Kang or kum LJs. It is just too disgusting and yucky!! We are suppose to be highly evolved human beings. No sub species animals!!

disgusting and yucky is also purely subjective. it is a matter of taste. durians would be a classic example.

it is precisely because we are evolved human beings that we should be more tolerant of those who are different from us.

someone said that gays prey on innocent young boys. how about dirty old men who prey on innocent young girls? there are laws in place to deal with both groups.

it is fear that drives both the gay and anti-gay agendas. as locke said, it is the aggressive actions of the conservatives who have caused the push back by the gay community.

why are gays feared so much?

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
how about the debauchery that takes place in KTV lounges all over the world every single night of the year? you condemn the promiscuous behavior of gays, but neglect to condemn the debauchery of hetros?

What "societal hatred" and what "discrimination"???

Life would have chug along for everyone without anyone giving two hoots about faggots fucking buttholes if they had kept their butt fucking in the privacy of their bedrooms like everyone else. Once they try to spread their faggot propaganda and shove their promiscuity and debauched lifestyles down the public's throats in a very in-your-face, public way, it's a different ball game.

This is precisely what I mean in an earlier post when I say debauched faggots will play the victim card when they are shown up or called out when the truth is that they are the ones out to create trouble, mischief and spread their faggot propaganda.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Research has shown that straightness or gayness is hardwired into the foetal brain by hormonal changes in the womb. It is very difficult, if not impossible to make a gay guy straight or a straight guy gay by 'cultivation'.

All these research and studies are inconclusive and some are disputed. What can be agreed upon by most scientists and psychologists though is that faggotism, if it is indeed caused by a magical "gay gene", that magical "gay gene" (marker XQ28 on the X chromosome) would nevertheless contribute only 40% to the cause of faggotism. 60% is caused by the "environment" and other "biological" factors.

Guess what constitutes "environment"? They are faggot propaganda through films, books, etc that seek to normalise faggotism and debauched faggots cultivating and grooming impressionable kids for lives as faggots, gay publicity, gay "role models", etc. Every "coming out" by a faggot, especially a high profile faggot is encouraged. Ian Thorpe was paid A$500,000 to "come out". And the faggot world was in delirium when it took place. A "role model" for them and their faggot propaganda.

Parents need to be aware and extremely wary of these faggots. These are the strategies that faggots in the West have adopted and which faggots in Singapore are trying to emulate. My advice to parents in dealing with faggots who try to cultivate, groom and corrupt their child and lure their child into the sick, demented and debauched world of faggotism is to deal with these faggots without any mercy. Teach these faggots a lesson they will never forget so that they will never dare approach your child again. Don't let these debauched faggots succeed, corrupt your child and destroy your child's future.

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
how about the debauchery that takes place in KTV lounges all over the world every single night of the year? you condemn the promiscuous behavior of gays, but neglect to condemn the debauchery of hetros?

My post in another thread showing the stats is shown below. Some other posters have posted research articles with equally damning evidence and stats comparing faggots and real men with the evidence and stats proving the debauchery of faggots is for real, from "successful" white collared faggots to homo-paedo priests to the run-of the-mill karaoke faggots.

I am sure you are fully aware that the L (Lesbian) component in your LBG group detest the G (Gay - male faggot) component because these lesbians expect to be tarred and their "reputation" and "cause" affected by the unrestrained promiscuity and debauchery of the male faggots. In fact, one of the usual goodbyes by lesbians to anyone visiting a gay joint is "Don't catch AIDS". It's an unlikely, unruly and bitter LBG kumbaya group jumping into the same LBG bed for political and numerical convenience.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....onate-blood-you-support&p=1943831#post1943831

These debauched faggots have a higher prevalence of AIDS simply because they are unable to accept that buttholes are for shitting and not for fucking.

Studies have uncovered the following:

1. "83% of the homosexual men surveyed estimated they had had sex with 50 or more partners in their lifetime, 43% estimated they had sex with 500 or more partners; 28% with 1,000 or more partners... The survey showed 79% of the respondents saying that over half of their sexual partners were strangers. Seventy percent said that over half of their sexual partners were people with whom they had sex only once". (Ref: Alan P. Bell and Martin S. Weinberg, Homosexualities: A Study of Diversity Among Men and Women)

2. "The modal range for number of sexual partners ever [of homosexuals] was 101–500. In addition, 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent had between 501 and 1000 partners. A further 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent reported having had more than 1000 lifetime sexual partners". (Ref: Paul Van de Ven et al., A Comparative Demographic and Sexual Profile of Older Homosexually Active Men," Journal of Sex Research 34 1997)

3. "There is an extremely low rate of sexual fidelity among homosexual men as compared to married heterosexuals. Among married females 85% reported sexual fidelity. Among married men, 75.5% reported sexual fidelity. Among homosexual males in their current relationship, 4.5% reported sexual fidelity" (Ref:
Laumann, The Social Organization of Sexuality, McWhirter and Mattison, The Male Couple: How Relationships Develop (1984) & Wiederman, "Extramarital Sex)​

The high prevalence of AIDs is due to these debauched faggots unrestrained promiscuity which they expect society to sanction and religious bodies to bless. Faggot warrior Vincent Wijeyasingha and his militant faggot foot soldiers like to claim that Pink Dot is about their "right to love". In truth, these faggots are demanding for society to sanction their promiscuity and their insatiable appetite for buttholes.

"Right to love"??? AIDS and the evidence prove otherwise.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lol! Jesus was GAYKO, with him really nothing gay and mother fucking is impossible!!

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
you seem to take offence at the promiscuity of gay men. why should it bother you that they are spreading AIDS amongst themselves? perhaps if we allowed gay couples to get married, there will be a drop in promiscuity. like any hetro married couple, the gay married couple will think twice before cheating on their spouse.

"A 1994 study in the United States, which looked at the number of sexual partners in a lifetime, found that 20% of heterosexual men had only one partner, 55% had two to twenty partners, and 25% had more than twenty partners.[17] More recent studies have reported similar numbers.[18] Early studies found men with homosexual contact were more likely to have a very large number of sexual partners. A 1989 study found a very high number of partners (over 100) to be present though rare among gay men. The difference was attributed to sampling problems with earlier studies, and the influence of AIDS.[19]" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promiscuity

3. "There is an extremely low rate of sexual fidelity among homosexual men as compared to married heterosexuals. Among married females 85% reported sexual fidelity. Among married men, 75.5% reported sexual fidelity. Among homosexual males in their current relationship, 4.5% reported sexual fidelity"

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was not the legally adopted daughter of Woody but Andre Previn and Mia. If she was, he would have been prosecuted 22 years later. Age is not a factor.

Woody Allen was guilty of incest, but prosecutors decided not to press charges because the allegations came so late, 22 years after the incident.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to hear from you Bro. Hope things are well at your end.

I was actually surprised by AGC's action. There has to be something behind the prosecution and it certainly must have received sanction from the very top. I am wondering if it has something to do with the body of the young man put in a bag and thrown out to sea by 2 elderly gays.

Agree that all parties are intent on holding their ground.

Dear Scroobal,

There is a basic question of rights all the way up from 377(a) to Gay Marriage. I am in favour of the repeal of 377(a) but less on the issue of Gay Marriage, vet for what its worth both sides are now fighting tooth and nail on every point within that spectrum because any lost in the view of the other means a total lost on that spectrum.

Scroo. The problem with societal norms is that it evolves, the compromise as suggested by the PM over 377(a) was that we keep it to appease the conservatives but WE WILL NOT prosecute actively.

Well the acts of two consenting adults proved it otherwise and someone in AGC did not read the memo leading to this current batch of law suits and HEIGHTENED LGBT campaign.

Lets be clear the Conservative rights have been more than GULTY of an absolutely horrendous aggressive agenda including the AWARE saga. There was bound somewhat to be a push back from GAYS and those who support gay right.

Locke

Jesus Christ

Blessed are the true believers of the Scriptures. Collect the keys to your condo apartment at the guardroom of Jehovah Cove. Thank you.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
already told you of known cases of converts so why you shamelessly framed your question to include "cannot convert"?????

Wah lau you can't even read.

You say got known case of convert, so I ask why then throughout history every country got at least 6-10% gay, why the 94% straight cannot convert until 0% gay?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all along i only want to know your stand why you insist to drag unrelated white scums as distraction???

Cos I didnt write the law. Your white scum masters wrote S377A. Go ask them.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
disgusting and yucky is also purely subjective. It is a matter of taste. Durians would be a classic example.

It is precisely because we are evolved human beings that we should be more tolerant of those who are different from us.

Someone said that gays prey on innocent young boys. How about dirty old men who prey on innocent young girls? There are laws in place to deal with both groups.

It is fear that drives both the gay and anti-gay agendas. As locke said, it is the aggressive actions of the conservatives who have caused the push back by the gay community.

Why are gays feared so much?

dont act stupid

2 hairy men having sex is disgusting! No need to argue or discuss.

Fear? Not fear but digust.

Like what mahatir said: No one will be safe!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She was not the legally adopted daughter of Woody but Andre Previn and Mia. If she was, he would have been prosecuted 22 years later. Age is not a factor.

soon yi previn was 19 when the relationship with woody started. so there's no sex with a minor offense (rape in the 3rd and 2nd degrees or commonly known as statutory rape). woody and mia never marry each other, so soon yi is never a step-daughter of woody. even if woody and mia were to marry and soon yi became step-daughter, the statute of limitations would be 5 years for incest in ny. the legal definition in ny defines persons of incest as "ancestor, descendant, sibling (whole or half-blood), uncle, aunt, nephew, or niece." even as step-daughter which she is not, the defense may still successfully argue that soon yi is not a (biological) "descendant" of woody.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
good morrow my esteemed fellow alfrescian ...... i heartily concur with your observations about woody and mia......woody has been mia for quite some time now so i wager he must be ensconced somewhere at or in the vicinity of Jimmy Carter's peanut farm going slow and lying low.

Having politely posted my modest input i take my leave.

soon yi previn was 19 when the relationship with woody started. so there's no sex with a minor offense (rape in the 3rd and 2nd degrees or commonly known as statutory rape). woody and mia never marry each other, so soon yi is never a step-daughter of woody. even if woody and mia were to marry and soon yi became step-daughter, the statute of limitations would be 5 years for incest in ny. the legal definition in ny defines persons of incest as "ancestor, descendant, sibling (whole or half-blood), uncle, aunt, nephew, or niece." even as step-daughter which she is not, the defense may still successfully argue that soon yi is not a (biological) "descendant" of woody.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

soon yi previn was 19 when the relationship with woody started. so there's no sex with a minor offense (rape in the 3rd and 2nd degrees or commonly known as statutory rape). woody and mia never marry each other, so soon yi is never a step-daughter of woody.

Ok, stand corrected. 19 is above age of consent. And yes, Woody and Mia never married. No incest, no statutory rape.

Last edited: