• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An open letter to fellow Christians

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree and I am sure most will agree as well. I don't think that is the issue. The issue is whether the LGBT movement in Singapore are asking more than their fair share when compared to other minorities and certain segments of society. Are they taking advantage of the swinging pendulum of political correctness.

Personally I don't think Singapore as a society had discriminated them in any form or shape. We tend to be tolerant. No doubt there will be issues with parental acceptance and isolated incidents of discrimination.

We have long gone pass the state about Gays being part of society. The civil service has never discriminated on this and nothing on the books on this since Independence. Only the Penal code and it refers to an act of sexual conduct. Nobody was ever turfed out of the civil service for this. GCT's statement referred to sensitive posts. This however is still on a case by case basis.

society norms are subjective and change with time. slavery was the norm 100s years of ago, but no more. suffragettes were the pariahs of the 19th century as they fought for the right of women to vote. prohibition in the USA in the 19th century saw the outright ban of alcohol.

it is a matter of time before gays are more widely accepted in society.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree and I am sure most will agree as well. I don't think that is the issue. The issue is whether the LGBT movement in Singapore are asking more than their fair share when compared to other minorities and certain segments of society. Are they taking advantage of the swinging pendulum of political correctness.

Personally I don't think Singapore as a society had discriminated them in any form or shape. We tend to be tolerant. No doubt there will be issues with parental acceptance and isolated incidents of discrimination.

We have long gone pass the state about Gays being part of society. The civil service has never discriminated on this and nothing on the books on this since Independence. Only the Penal code and it refers to an act of sexual conduct. Nobody was ever turfed out of the civil service for this. GCT's statement referred to sensitive posts. This however is still on a case by case basis.

Dont try to rationalize with this group.
It's pointless.
When one man finds another man attractive and wants to screw his arse; its something gone wrong in the brain.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I fully agree that it is near impossible to make a born gay to become straight. In my post, I have put cultivated gay in inverted commas to distinguish them from born gay i.e they are not truly gay. They simply prefer anal sex after exposing to it at a young age which make them going on to pick a gay partner for life. It is for this reason that some crazy parents actually engage prostitute for their young son hoping that they will not get hook to homosexuality. A social worker friend told me that he hated gays not for what they are but for their habits to trick young innocence boys into homosexual acts and making them one of their family.

As for heterosexual couples who chose to be childless, it is a matter of their choice and is fine. It will be a different matter if they start advocating publicly that childless is good. The childless issue was brought out just to highlight the lack of family bond in a gay family and hence a greater chance of straying - not a sure to happen kind of event.

Research has shown that straightness or gayness is hardwired into the foetal brain by hormonal changes in the womb. It is very difficult, if not impossible to make a gay guy straight or a straight guy gay by 'cultivation'. If that were the case, since about 6% of the population is gay, then being exposed to the straight culture/propaganda/cultivation of the 94% straight ppl would have converted the 6% gay ppl a long time ago! Why have gay people continued to exist over thousands of years as a small minority in all cultures and nations?

If 94% hetero can't convert 6% homo, what chance do you think the 6% homo have of converting the 94% hetero? The gays should be more fearful of straight people cultivating them than vice versa!

I've known guys and girls (friends) who have had some homosexual experimentation in their teen years, but they eventually straightened out. I've also know gay friends who tried dating girls and even getting engaged, but eventually outed themselves as gay.

By your logic, heterosexual couples without children (by choice or otherwise) are also a problem which will impact on society and lead to disease transmission? Should we then criminalize childless heterosexual couples?

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
..."Religion is the opiate of the masses." ~ Karl Marx

Karl Marx did not believe in God and to him, communism and God do not co-exist. If there is communism, there is no religion and if there is religion, there is no communism. Surprisingly, today, religion and communism co-exist in China.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Karl Marx did not believe in God and to him, communism and God do not co-exist. If there is communism, there is no religion and if there is religion, there is no communism. Surprisingly, today, religion and communism co-exist in China.

I don't blame him. Seeing how religion has reduced even the most educated person to an unthinking automaton, e.g. some Christians insist that the Earth is only 6,000 years old to accommodate biblical lineages, I understand why Marx called religion an opiate. Stones the mind, makes you feel shiok, then hooks you, but makes you a blabbering fool.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
What talking you? When a father screws his daughter (you read about it all the time in the papers) to make her heterosexual, does it amount to incest?...See the long term effects of heterosexuality affecting families and nation.

You missed the point, lah. When a father screws not his own biological daughter but an adopted daughter, it is not incest or rape if it is consensual sex. Look at the case of that Hollywood actor, Allen Woody and his adopted daughter.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You missed the point, lah. When a father screws not his own biological daughter but an adopted daughter, it is not incest or rape if it is consensual sex. Look at the case of that Hollywood actor, Allen Woody and his adopted daughter.

Under Singapore law, an adopted parent is the legal parent of the child. Therefore sex between adopted parent and adopted child is incest, punishable by law.

Woody Allen was guilty of incest, but prosecutors decided not to press charges because the allegations came so late, 22 years after the incident.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't blame him. Seeing how religion has reduced even the most educated person to an unthinking automaton, e.g. some Christians insist that the Earth is only 6,000 years old to accommodate biblical lineages, I understand why Marx called religion an opiate. Stones the mind, makes you feel shiok, then hooks you, but makes you a blabbering fool.

Ya, religion breeds superstition and leads to heresy. Open your mind and ask one simple question: Why are you on this planet? You can find the answer if you think deeply about it. A famous Muslim Imam in Middle East postulated the theory that there is life after death and he explained why it is so.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Society norms often don't churn out consistent outcomes for a simple reason - society is made up of many people. Hence, it differs from the individual to a group to different countries.

Yes the norms depend largely on the intelligence of the people in the group. However, basic norms like murder, theft .... remain largely the same in all civilized societies. Usually. less intelligent breed will accept silly norms such as father copulating with daughter, etc We know through science that in-breeding produce defective genes. But the smarter ones recognize the trend without the help of science and disallow such practice

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only holy man without homosexuality gene in them is Adam. When fucking Judea tribe god telling story changed and twisted create Eve and any human born from Eve have traces of homosexuality.

What do you expect from woman? Already every male or woman born from woman Eve have traces of both male and female hormone mixed in it.

FAQ: How can a male sperm produce a female? Or how a female egg produce a male?

Some get more female hormone and become ah qua, some get more male hormone become lesbian.

Fuck the Christian and their Bible story. Dump it.

Chinese are better pray any gods you like.

All sinners are condemned including homosexuals. In the old testament they were destroyed by blazing fires from the sky. Even in the new testament there is no mention of marriage between the same sex. Do you still think they are acceptable by God? I have nothing against gays. They can screw themselves to death in private I dun really care. But they cross the line when they say their shameful lifestyles is a right and not a disgusting sin. They want to change the laws to make their actions more justified. Just like adultery, there is no law against it yet it brought problems to any society. They want to adopt children too and trying to brainwash them to make them accept gay lifestyles. Gay is more of a psychological problem than anything else. They need help instead of support. As a responsible citizen I have to speak up!

Last edited:

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
The article is incorrect in claiming attacks on homosexuals when in Singapore the religious leaders have expressed their concerns but still called for understanding towards them and prayer.

What is more distressing is that gays are beginning to frame religion as a attack against human rights, and that religion itself is less relevant in the modern world and thus claim by extension that non-religious people will agree to the gay agenda.

As a person that see no relevance in arguing the pros and con of gay agenda from a beliefs point of view, I still frown upon the gay agenda and still know that if evolution meant this world to have gays, then it must be a product of overcrowding in the face of less human strife.

just a simple thought experiment: if there were only 2 gay and 2 lesbian people left in an untouched island filled with natural beauty, how would they prevent themselves from becoming extinct?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chinks only got 1 religion - mammonism

jw5

Loyal
LOL ........................................

It is natural for a species to procreate, but only those with a needy pappy mentality worry about themselves becoming extinct. :rolleyes::biggrin:

just a simple thought experiment: if there were only 2 gay and 2 lesbian people left in an untouched island filled with natural beauty, how would they prevent themselves from becoming extinct?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only holy man without homosexuality gene in them is Adam. When fucking Judea tribe god telling story changed and twisted create Eve and any human born from Eve have traces of homosexuality.

What do you expect from woman? Already every male or woman born from woman Eve have traces of both male and female hormone mixed in it.

FAQ: How can a male sperm produce a female? Or how a female egg produce a male?

Some get more female hormone and become ah qua, some get more male hormone become lesbian.

Fuck the Christian and their Bible story. Dump it.

Chinese are better pray any gods you like.

All the gods in this world including Buddha are like umbrella can only shelter you during any rainy seasons.

But Jesus can take you above the black rain clouds.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
True Christian:
nelson-mandela.jpg

False Christian:
ch12.jpg

At least KH has second chance in eternal life. But do you have it?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least KH has second chance in eternal life. But do you have it?

You sure KH got 2nd chance?
"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves."
~ Matthew 7:15

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man doing it with another married woman = Adultery. Is adultery a crime in Singapore? No.

Woman doing it with her biological son = Incest. Is incest a crime in Singapore? Yes.

What's your point, dickhead?.
i feel embarrassing myself having to ask you to read my comment again to see where did i write about "crime" or something else

Age of consent is 18 in Singapore. That should apply to straight as well as gay couples. Whoever said about wanting to change age of consent?.
aiyooh my question is why not talking about the age as well

if you can't read properly just say so laah. i also sometimes misread and have to apologize. nothing to be ashamed of ok?