• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Entry Fees for Singapore cars entering JB

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysia on Wednesday announced that it will charge drivers of all foreign vehicles entering Johor Bahru.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/malaysia-to-charge/1267590.html

According to The Star, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said the decision to implement the Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) fee was made following a request from the state.

Najib also said the date of implementation of the fee and the rates will be announced later.

The announcement followed a proposal by Malaysia’s UMNO Youth to impose a fee on Singaporean cars entering Malaysia, after Singapore decided to increase the Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) and Goods Vehicle Permit (GVP) permit fee for vehicles entering the republic.

- Agencies/xq

e4d8Zxk.gif

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whist one arm of our govt support Iskandar, the other arm instigates the Malaysians to kill the project.....

Both our govts suffer from lack of coordination within themselves....

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lai liao, VEP fee imposed for foreign vehicles entering Johor, says Najib.

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...or-foreign-vehicles-entering-johor-says-najib

JOHOR BARU, July 16 ― The Malaysian government has decided to implement the Vehicle Entry Permit fee for all foreign vehicles entering Johor.

According to The Star, Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak said the decision was made following a request made by the state.

“I have discussed the matter with Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin and have also informed Minister in the Prime Minister's Department Datuk Seri Wahid Omar of our decision.

“I have instructed him to inform the Road Transport Department (JPJ) so they can work out the details before the VEP is implemented,” he was quoted as saying by The Star during a buka puasa event organised by the state today.

“We will make an announcement later on the date of implementation and the rates for the VEP,” Najib added.

The prime minister also assured that a portion of the collection would be channelled to the state government.

Yesterday, Umno Youth wing chief Khairy Jamaluddin said it was time that Malaysia stopped playing nice, noting that Singaporeans have enjoyed free entry into the country despite their superior currency.
- See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...ntering-johor-says-najib#sthash.VdOcPHcr.dpuf

Givanildo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: lai liao, VEP fee imposed for foreign vehicles entering Johor, says Najib.

Must learn from Singapore. Nothing is FOC.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkies are carrot heads. Chop by own govt and now msia govt also wants to chop.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You do 初一, of course they'll do 十五. Tit for tat.

Tit for tat and poor sinkies at receiving end for all?
Jiaklat!

If not for the pap betrayers, we should tit for tat and tax our msian bros working in sinkieland 50% :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unlikely that it will be a material amount to make a difference to the jams.
Sinkies contribute thousands of RM to the JB economy each day.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whist one arm of our govt support Iskandar, the other arm instigates the Malaysians to kill the project.....

Both our govts suffer from lack of coordination within themselves....

Please kill the project. We don't want JB to be another overcrowded, overpriced shithole like Singapore.

When we get out of Singapore, the last thing we want is to be reminded of it.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

2 friends at a meetup:

LHL: I veli scared, when my old fart up lolli I don't know if I can still win elections.
Najib: This one small matter! I can teach you a thing or 2 on top of dishing out citizenships like toilet papers to overseas losers who will be damn grateful to us, hahaha!
LHL: How?? Quick teach me!
Najib: Well, but you must share some wealth with me first...You know like your familee I need to amass run-road funds for my future many generations.
LHL: Aiya, this one easy! Just chop my sinkies! For a start, think how you can chop them when they enter JB. These carrot heads got plenty of money but still want to buy cheap, deserve to chop!
Najib: That's a good idea! Okay, let's proceed to I play the charbohs you play the dabohs! After that we exchange ideas again. Hehe!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You do 初一, of course they'll do 十五. Tit for tat.

Spore must charge Msia cars 24x7 for Msia to have basis for tit for that. Now no VEP for msia cars for entering Spore during evening, weekend, public holiday etc.

CopyCat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Najib Ho say liao, huat tua cai $$$$$$$$$

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good! less stinkees go jb better for we jiu hoo lovers. stinkees should just remain in stinking land and integrate with chow shits and pees.