• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP technology will be bought by the US

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe we sell the raw material or chemical, since we have iron foundry and petroleum refinery.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iron Dome is successful with primitive missiles ...the real test is when it is up against sophisticated missiles.

well SAF thinks the surrounding countries have primitive missiles. MINDEF has always feared Singapore will be attacked via rockets. This is a fact; not making this up.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well SAF thinks the surrounding countries have primitive missiles. MINDEF has always feared Singapore will be attacked via rockets. This is a fact; not making this up.

Hamas doesn't have the budget like the Indons and Mudlanders have. You can bet the missiles from those countries are definitely more sophisticated. Who knows if Iron Dome would work?

I think SAF has the Patriot system.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hamas doesn't have the budget like the Indons and Mudlanders have. You can bet the missiles from those countries are definitely more sophisticated. Who knows if Iron Dome would work?

I think SAF has the Patriot system.

Hams does have the budget from Syria and Iran. You underestimate their ability.

SAF does not have Patriot. Gosh, google boy.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hams does have the budget from Syria and Iran. You underestimate their ability.

SAF does not have Patriot. Gosh, google boy.

Hamas used to have a supporter in Egypt when the Brotherhood was government. Now, that is gone. Syria and Iran doesn't channel much to Hamas lah.

SAF doesn't have Pariot? Damn. Then how is Old Fart and family going to escape the barrage of missiles?

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And I thought PAPzis were selling their super complex Town Council Management software.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think ST is capable of making any contribution in such high tech stuff other than being a passive partner by throwing money into such joint venture.

Another project of similar arrangement is the recently unveiled Ultra Heavy-Lift Amphibious Connector (UHAC). according to the US BG, it a joint project with our DSTA.

[video]http://v.ifeng.com/mil/mainland/2014007/01923179-645f-4db8-85dd-bc56c1d32bfa.shtml[/video]

140709-m-dp650-002.jpg